Thursday, April 17, 2008

Can I get a freaking tan??

K, I am so sick of being snow white, people are going to think Ever is adopted, she is only 18 shades darker than me. I have all these red scars from having the worlds worst acne while prego, and I need a tan so bad. I haven't tanned in almost a year and a half, I have really sensitive skin, I get moles, tumors all sorts of fun stuff, but I just want to go like 2 or 3 times and get a glow. I would go outside but it is still in the 40's here, what the???? DO ANY OF YOU THINK OR KNOW IF THIS IS BAD TO DO WHILE BREASTFEEDING??? I also want to bleach my teeth, I have some stuff that you do at home, online it says it should be ok, I was just wondering what everyone thought, or if anyone has done this? I need to feel good again, no more white skin with red scars, or yellow teeth for me!!

P.S. I love my little Ev!!!! She is so funny, and spoiled, she wants me to hold her all the time, I love that feeling, but I know it is not good, I must change it soon.
AAAHHHH

See how much darker she is? She is lucky!
She is opening her eyes so much now, I love it!!! They are so dark, I wonder what color she will have!
She lover her Auntie, that is at the hospital, Tara looks so pretty!!!
Ever received this in the mail yesterday from her grandpa!!! She loves it, it is a little to big, but as soon as it fits she will be wearing it!! Thanks Grandpa!!!

13 comments:

Camie said...

Nichole, I totally started tanning like the day after I had Liv. I was way more white then you and SO sick of of. I say go for it. How is breast feeding going anyways?

Evans said...

Tanning i've heard is actually good for your nipples while you are breast feeding because it makes them more tuff at least thats what someone told me so i went like once every couples weeks and it actually seemed to work great, and it is totally safe! I also bleacheh my teeth cause they got really yellow after Elle and that was just fine too!

Lindsey Lee said...

i hear ya...i went tanning right after i had Reggie. Anything to get out and feel good about yourself at that time is worth it. I havent heard that its bad to do while breastfeeding. I did it. PS. you look great by the way, i don't know what you are talking about!! I wish i had your skin!
Also, are you doing St George marathon this year?

Jocelyn said...

I love little ever I need to meet her!!! Why dont you try doing mystic tanning? that way you get a tan without the risk of moles and what not? just a suggestion! I think you look great!

~..kass..~ said...

What about a mystic tan? I need to get one either way I feel a little yellow. Sick I know but that is kind of the color I turn.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

My dad gave Lucy the same Harley outfit but in white - Ever & Lucy need pictures together. Maybe Marlin & my dad went shopping together!

Cassidy Legg said...

I have no idea about any of the post preg. stuff. But I am sure if you do it in small amounts you would be fine. She is SO cute Nichole. She is changing so much too huh. She is amazing. I love all the pictures

Jake said...

Hey girl!!
So I think next week i should come up! Love how I invite myself!! No but really... Would love to come see her...
Let me know!

Erin Tarwater said...

they make gel thingys that you can put on your teeth while in the tanning bed, and they bleach your teeth while you tan. I've never tried them but i hear they work great. I just resigned up for my tanning membership too! yeaaahh! Ever is adorable, i love all the pics and updates!

.mel. said...

I'm no expert, but I work @ a dentist office, here's my recommendation... bleach your teeth during the day so you can spit out the extra bleach if you get some in your mouth, when you sleep in them, you swallow the stuff & don't even know it!
p.s. Ever is so dang cute!!!!!

The Jones Family said...

Nichole-
Ever is adorable! I love her little face and she has the prettiest skin color. I know how you feel about the tanning thing- I haven't tanned for 3 years I am anti-tanning beds these days but I just use sunless stuff the ones that aren't too drastic I keep thinking of going tanning to help with my stretch marks:(

Brianna said...

HAPPY ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY EVER!!! I LOVE YOU!

Amber said...

Nichole, I can't beleive how much you and Tara look alike its crazy... so... Ever is the cutest thing in the world!! She is so pretty!!!!
I have a funny story to tell you about blog stalking... a friend of mine was blog stalking you (don't be scared)but she saw your blog when you were pregnant and then months later wanted to see your baby so she saw it again... and then she ran into you in the store and totally felt like she knew you and got ready to go tell you congrats and see how you were doing... ect. but had to stop herself b/c she realized she knew everything about you, but that you had never even met her or even seen her... haha I thought that it was so funny. However, she thinks that you have a beautiful family and you really do!!