Thursday, November 1, 2007

Little Shrimp!






So This is what we did on halloween night. We went trick or treating with my neices and nephew! It was so fun, it was getting me really excited. The little girl in the pink was supposed to be a butterfly, but her wings got left in her mom's car, that was at the shop getting fixed, everyone thought she was a shrimp, hilarious! She was such a trooper, she went to every door her sister did, it took her a lot longer to get to the door, but she did it. She also carried her heavy bucket the whole way and wouldn't let anyone help her, I was laughing so hard. The little boy in the elvis costume was the highlight of the night for me, he was a neighbor kid, and I am for sure going to steal that costume idea if I have a little boy, that was the cutest, he has red hair normally and they painted it black, and he loved to wear it. IT was a pretty fun night, freezing but funny as heck!

I can't believe I am puting this picture up, you don't have to comment if you want, because I know it is bad, but I wanted to show you how bad my hormones are right now, and how it is coming out of my skin. This is my face yesterday, no makeup of course, thank heavens for makeup, but it is so bad, I am the perfect candidate for the proactive commercials, it is sad. I really wish it would clear up soon, my doctor says as soon as my hormones go down a little it should, and the nausea should also go away, I wait patiently for that day!!! WORD TO THE WISE, DON'T BLOW THIS PICTURE UP, IT WILL MAKE YOU A LITTLE NAUTIOUS!!! I AM SERIOUS DON'T PLEASE FOR MY SAKE, I REALLY SHOULDN'T PUT IT UP. I really just wanted to show that I am not exagerating, and also to make all of you that think you have acne to feel better about it really. I'll tell you what, I will never complain again, that is for sure!

I FELT MY BABY MOVE YESTERDAY, IT WAS CRAZY, I WANT IT TO KEEP HAPPENING, IT IS VERY REASSURING!!!

11 comments:

Heather Stott said...

you are so BRAVE! love you nicole! and yes this to shall pass, and you will be back to your beautiful skin in no time!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh the baby! The fisrt time I felt Kenton move I just started to cry it makes it all so real! Yoru skin will be fine. It will all be done in a few months and you will have one heck of a a prize!

Camie said...

I am with Kass...its hard to realise how really worth having bad skin is, but it is. It would definietly be hard to cope with though because you have always had good skin...as for feeling the baby...its crazy huh! It is very reassuring and helps to make it seem a little more real to have something moving around in there. Keep similing.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

eeewwww, the more I look at this picture the more I get sick and regret puting it up! That is bearing it all right there don't you think! Sick! I know it will be worth it though!

Camie said...

I think its sweetnectar that you put it up there...way to go!

any tips for reconstructive conditioning for my hair??? It is seriously falling out...in clumps...for so much treatment.

Anonymous said...

Nichole you are pretty much the bomb for posting that pic. You are probably having the hardest time because your skin has always been FLAWLESS. I have had acne on and off forever! I hate it! At least you can be so sure that it will pass and it is solely because of your pregnancy. You're still pretty inside and out. and don't you forget it.

The Jones Family said...

It is hard the things that your body goes through to have a baby. My hair is falling out so bad right now- good old hormones, they suck. Mine have been the worst after I had Hailey. We all know what you're going though. You are still gorgeous, I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Lindsey Lee said...

Don't worry, my face looked like that too!! Its just a faze i promise...hopefully very soon you will feel better! The things we do for babies!!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Rhett is not happy that I put that up, but sometimes girls are way more understanding of things you know. You want to hear that it is normal and that it will go away, I am not really embarrassed or anything, that is just my face right now and there is nothing I can do about it! Thanks for all the remarks, I know it will go away, I hope I don't get scars, that is what I am most nervous about.

Cassidy Legg said...

Nichole....

Dont stress over your face. It really isnt that bad. You always think it is worse than it really is. It will clear up fast and everything will be back to normal. Try not to stress over it... it will just make it worse.

Rachel said...

you are the woman! i think it;s great you are confident enough to post the picture! it will pass, and soon you won't even remember you had acne! when do you get to find out what you are having? We are all soo excited to hear!