Wednesday, November 28, 2007

B-day/Anniversary!!!

Holy crap it has been three years since Rhett and I got married! I can't believe it! Why is it when you are so happy and enjoying life it flies by? My life is amazing, and I am so lucky! I married the most amazing person in the world. I still cry just thinking about him, and how wonderful our life is together! He is so good to me, I can't imagine not having him to come home to everyday! I can talk to him about anything, and everything, he puts up with me which is definetely a challenge, and I know how much he loves me, I can feel it, and it is the best feeling. I had no idea that the person that I started out having a crush on at 13 would end up being the most amazing part of my life, my husband. I just wanted to say how much I love him, and appreciate him. He makes my life complete, and is my best friend. He is going to be the most amazing dad, I still can't believe that we are having a baby! I also need to give him a HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY shout out! I can't believe that either.

For our anniversary we used a gift certificate we had to stay at the Zermott Resort in Midway. It is really pretty and nice to get away for a while. The next morning we went shopping in park city all day, it is hard to try not to buy everything in sight for our baby. How do you just walk by the cutest things and not buy them? It is hard. Here are a few pics from our little trip I guess you can call it!! Not the best we took them all ourselves, I think we saw like one other person while we were there!





Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. It was really small this year, but so nice and not stressful. We had Tara and Troy, my mom, my aunt and uncle, and Rhett and I. It was fun to have it at our house, and the food was so good thanks so Tara and my mom. I really didn't do much of the cooking, just the drinks, but it was really good. It was fun to have Tara and Troy here, I hate that they live so far, I feel like it is far because I don't see her everyday, but it was nice to have them. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, and hopefully we can get down to stg for christmas. I really want to see everyone. Sorry it has been forever since I have posted or commented, we got a virus sent to our computer, and have had like 2 weeks of trying to get rid of it, what is with computers and internet? It is more hassle than it is worth sometimes you know!

13 comments:

Brianna said...

Holy stinkin cute belly! You really have one now...you can totally tell your pregnant and not just a girl with a gut:) Haha. I can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Camie said...

How cute of a post. I love that Rhett is puckering up for that picture. Good sport! Sounds like its been an eventful couple of weeks. YOu are looking so cute...

Marla said...

You look so dang cute with that belly. I hope I get to see you with your belly sometime. I wish Brianna would work on the pregnant catagory. Happy anniversary anyway

Anonymous said...

what are the three of you smoking?? Nichole has NO belly. I mean, yeah there is something there but not a belly, its like a nobell or something. What the luck you have Nichole, cute and skinny pregnant. You and Kelli are so stinking lucky to be 10 feet tall!! I wish!

Cute pics

Erin Tarwater said...

what a fun trip! It's so nice to get away sometimes. You finally look prego!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I do look prego, I am not like Kelly, she grew only in her belly, that is for sure not the case with me! Thanks for that though!!! You are so funny!

Rachel said...

happy belated bday/annivers. you two are the most beautiful couple i know! REALLY! you are so cute pregnant! i am loving it! your little belly! I am so wishing I was preganant RIGHT now!

Michelle said...

That looks like such a fun trip. It is so nice to get away sometimes.

~..kass..~ said...

You are so cute, I LOVED this post :)

The Morrisons... said...

Thanks, that is so nice! You look so cute, It is such an exciting time...enjoy it. Any names yet, I love to hear baby names.

Rachel said...

As long as Rhett doesn't come chasing after Andrew with a pistol, we will FOR SURE let our kids date! oh that would be so cute, but honestly I don't want to picture it cause it will come sooner than we think. :(

Anonymous said...

nichole. you look so dang cute. I knew you would be a way cute prego girl. looks like you guys had fun. keep us up on lots of pictures!!!

Cassidy Legg said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHETT and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Nichole you look so freaking cute. I hope you guys have a good Christmas. If you are in town let me know. it would be fun to get together