Tuesday, October 16, 2012

utah half marathon

10.13.12
This race was so fun. I decided a while ago when I saw it in an add in the mail to run in. Tara and I started training, then my neighbor joined. We then found out our friend Brittany's husband was getting 10 free entries with the booth he was setting up. It was a great race, the first 5 miles was seriously up hill, I mean way up. We still finished really well 1 hr 50 mins. Not bad for our first time running this far since kids! I can't wait to do more! I am hoping to do the stg marathon again. This coming year hopefully! 
 tara.brittany.bethany.me
 right before the gun went off
so happy to see my family at the finish line
 Ever and Eden wearing their moms medals
 Ever wanted my creamie, I couldn't say no
This is my sweet neighbor Bethany. We have been running off and on together for 4 years.in between babies. Seems her or I is always pregnant, mostly her haha! But I love running with her when I can! So fun to do another race together.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Good Job!!! Proud of you!!! Keep on runnin!