Monday, October 1, 2012

playing catch up


I am going to keep this up for myself. I love looking back and all the pictures and memories. I will be better!

Ever J
I can't believe she is 4 1/2
feels like she was just a baby and I am pretty torn up about her growing up
Her personality is something else. She is all girl, She goes from one extreme to the next still
She has been pretty sassy lately and some of the things she says blows me away
she wants to move or we don't love her anymore are just a few
kinda sad really, its always when she is in trouble too
she is a jabber mouth, talks all day pretty much and asks to do things constantly
watch a show, movie, go to the park , this leads to me saying no a lot, I guess thats normal though
She started tumbling and loves it
she begs to play soccer again
She did a high school cheer clinic and loved it, it was fun to see her out on the field cheering
Poor girl had the worst sickness a few weeks ago
of course it hit her the day we were headed to brianhead
I didnt know it was going to be so bad or we may have stayed home
she puked the whole first night we were there, and had a fever for 5 1/2 days
poor thing, it really kicked her butt
she is liking to watch more of the tween shows now, like kickin it, lab rats and shake it up
she wants to always pick out her clothes and is pretty opinionated when it comes to how she looks
Her hair is giving me a headache, it is so brittle and breaks so much 
the front is so fried and so short, I try to not mess with it but nothing I do seems to help
She wants is cut short and I may have to bite the bullet and do it
I love short hair on her though so maybe I just will
she is doing so good at riding her bike
she still has the best imagination and plays really well with other kids
She is loving our preschool time together
watching her learn and being the one to teach her is so rewarding
I can't believe next year she will start kindergarten, already makes me cry thinking of it
when people ask her if she is in preschool she always says yes, I do home preschool
I love letting her be little for one more year, kids already grow up so fast and she will be in school for the next 13 years or more! Not sure how I will feel when Westbrook is ready for preschool or if I will keep him home too. But with Ever it just felt right to have her home one more year. I love our one on one time together
We have been working on spelling a lot, and double digit numbers. She is grasping it all pretty well, the 20's are for sure her hardest to remember.
She could craft (cut, paint, glue, color) all day long
We have halloween crafts all over the house that she's made
She still sleeps with us every night pretty much, she tells me her bed is the guest bed. I decided to buy a big bed for the kids room. Then they can sleep together and hopefully that will work out. If not then we will have another big bed for guests when they come!!! 
She has such a good heart! She loves to play with people and includes people so well
We sure love this little girl! She is a gem!! 



Loving his sick sissy!
 
Cheer clinic performance night!


Westbrook 
This big kid thinks he can just be 21 months old already
What the heck?
I may pretend he isn't that old yet! 
He is such a funny kid
His voice cracks me up, he is talking up a storm and has a really low voice
he kind of sounds like Sloth from goonies when he talks
He can say pretty much what he wants now
he knows most the sounds to all his letters
he says green pretty much everytime you ask him what color something is
He calls me mommy or mom, not like Ever who said mama
He takes a really good nap pretty much every afternoon
he sleeps with us pretty much everynight
he likes to have his hand on my face when he falls asleep
he loves to look at books
he is obsessed with Motorcycles and calls them rides
He has gone potty on the toilet a few times
still not ready to potty train him though
he knows how to play every game we have on the ipad pretty much
the way he does the puzzles blows my mind
he is a smart little fart, I am his mom though so maybe its just me
He loves Rhino's and most animals
he always so ooohhhh cute to things in a high voice
he is my healthy eater, he rarely picks treats to eat, more like avacados, apples, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, edamame, tomatoes and peaches are his favorites! Not like Ever at all.
If I had to say what he eats the best it would definitely be corn, he downs that stuff and yells more corn!
He is not really good out in public
sometimes he shocks me and does wonderful
most times though he cries and is pretty uncooperative
I still think he has asthma, he gets really wheezy at random times and the inhaler seems to work
His hair is still growing at a rapid pace. Rhett and I are not agreeing on the length. I say shorter, 
Rhett wants it long. Rhett always wins though
He loves when dad comes home from work and takes him for a ride on the motorcycle!
He still willingly gives me hugs and kisses all day long! 
His dance moves are the best, he also tries to sing and its so funny
We sure love our little brother, he is the best!   



Yates baby 100%





Mornings are fun
Cabin time
Riding with dad, his favorite thing
Rhett and I sure feel lucky to have such wonderful kids
We find ourselves just watching them and saying that we can't believe they are ours!
They teach me so much and I am trying harder everyday to be the best mom to them
I hope they grow up confident and strong, responsible and respectful!
Most of all I want them to be happy and loving! 
 I love being their mom and will be better and documenting their lives!
I don't know if it is even possible yet but I would love to make books from the blog! 
Maybe someday! 




1 comment:

Staci said...

So cute! Love the pictures and the updates! They will love that you wrote all of this down when they are older. My kids ask me stuff and I can't remember :-(