Saturday, June 2, 2012

recent stuff/instagram

Memorial Day in Erda, so fun

Soccer Pictures

Measuring up at the zoo,with the Pay's

Cooling off with a Keva juice

Watching shows with Papa Dave

Watching the game with grandpa

Ever's last dance recital, Tegan and Grammy cheered her on

So proud of her, she is a beautiful dancer

These two crazy kids crack me up

Monkey's

just being a cool dude, love this little man

bath time

Riding the car

sidewalk chalk art, 3rd time

mothers day drive

at the zoo, on the train

talking to the elephants

just some afternoon dancing

new sun chair, as she calls it

cutest little grin

costco run, and bright sun

I am not good at getting out my camera anymore, 
my phone is taking its place! 
At least I take pictures at all right?

1 comment:

Staci said...

I agree! Good thing my I-phone takes good pics cause that's about all I do anymore!!
Love all your pictures of these cuties!!