Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ever plays soccer


West really wanted to be in the picture!

I have to document Ever's first soccer experience!
It was so much fun to watch her!
She made us so proud!
It was rough at first. The very first game she was all pumped up and then it started and she got a bit overwhelmed.
She said it was so hard and she should have practiced, as she is bawling.
She stuck it out though and finished strong
She played defense and offense so well
she rarely lost her focus and got into the game so much
She had good manners and would help people up and say sorry to people she ran in to. 
I loved when she scored a goal. She would fold her arms and get this smile like she was trying to contain her excitement! Talk about melt my heart!
It was a lot of fun to watch, and such a great experience. I may have to get it into my head that she could be a sports player instead of dance/cheer!
She is pretty coordinated and gives it her all in whatever she does!
You never know and either way it will be fine! 
If she keeps her attitude good and loves what she is doing I will support her 100%

1 comment:

Staci said...

She is one of the cutest soccer players I've ever seen!! Kenzi loved soccer and was on the high school team and loved it! Kate played one season and HATED it!