Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ultrasound Day!!!!

Dont mind the pics, they are a picture of a picture, no scanner here!

Here is the baby!

Everything went great.
The baby looks perfect from what they could tell.
We could see the baby playing with it's hands and grabbing it's arm. It was amazing.
I was so nervous about today.
Once you find out what it is you can really start to picture life.
I have felt all along that I knew what it was.
I was very right.
Even before I took the test I thought I was pregnant and knew what it was.
This is kinda going to be my first and who knows maybe last pregnancy post. The pictures are just going to get worse from here on out.
I still feel sick most the time.
Zofran actually is helping me with the nausea a lot though
I still take it every day.
I do get up and do something every day this time.
Having a 2 year old makes me feel better
I at least don't have the horrible acne I had with Ever
I think I am going to gain a lot of weight this time
I have a frozen hot chocolate from DQ in the freezer at all times
I love chips
I ate a hamburger for the first time in forever the other day and me and the baby loved it
Rhett says I am not mean or super emotional
I do get frustrated fast though
My chest is doubled in size. TMI maybe???? Nervous for when my milk comes in
Rhett and I have already felt the baby move.
We couldn't be more excited for what the baby is
So is Ever. She kisses my belly all the time and says I love you Baby!!!!

I am measuring 19 weeks and 4 days
Wont change my due date though
still
December 21st!!!


Oh yeah

Its a ..................................



BOY!!!!!

19 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Congrats! You and Rhett will be so happy to have a boy! If he looks like Ever he will be so adorable!

Lindsey Jensen said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! You are such and amazing mama and you will do great with a little boy!!! Congrats!!!

Ashley H said...

How fun to have a boy and a girl. It is the best. Congrats!! I am sure he will be so cute.

erica said...

ohh how fun to have one of each!
congrats!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! That is neat one of each. You really will love having a boy.

Cami said...

CONGRATS!! boys are so fun! hope you start feeling better, that is not fun at all! ever will be such a cute big sister! congrats again

michellep said...

Congratulations! One of each will be awesome!

Evans said...

boys are so fun, much easier than girls for me! Congrats! You better post a belly pic so we can all see your cute little belly!

Leah said...

A little boy??!! Perfect! I'm so excited for you guys. Pressure is off now for a third baby ;) Kidding, you must have at least 3 since your Ever is the most adorable thing alive!

Love that you still get frozen hot chocolates! You introduced them to me long ago and I haven't had one since I moved from St. George. They still make them??? I must get me one!!!

Heather Stott said...

yay yay yay! so happy for you guys! you are going to make one handsome little fella!! SO excited to see what he looks like!

Staci said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!!!!

.mel. said...

Congrats!! So fun! You will love having having a girl AND boy {I do!}!!

Marcie said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun!

Higbee said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO fun! :D

Megan Andersen said...

YEAHHHHHH! CONGRATS!! The bond you have with this little guy will be so different of that with your daughter. Not better, just different. It's awesome you get to experience them both (like me). The good news is that now you really could be done because you have one of each, & no one will really pressure you either. Ryan is going in for his vasectomy next month. So we are definitely throwing in the towel now. Two is enough for me!

Michelle said...

This is so exciting! The pressure is off! Congratulations!!

Bethany said...

I'm so glad you're having a boy. We need some more on our street!

djzmcallister said...

Congrats that is so exciting, Boys are so fun.

Anonymous said...

HOw fun that you will have a boy and a girl! I love having that combination. Ever will be such a good helper for you I'm sure. Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon!