Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Long Beach

We headed to long beach to attend my cousins wedding. It was fun and relaxing actually. Ever was great, she was awesome on the plane. I said she wasn't 2 yet for the airplane ride. I know I shouldn't lie but thats an expensive ticket and she sat on my lap for the short 1 and 20 minute flight so I thought it would be fine. Just in case we taught her she was 1 on the airplane. So you ask her how old she is she says 2, then you ask her how old she is on the airplane she says 1! So funny, but we didn't get caught thank heavens.

We visited the beach a few times, she was loving that, I am not a huge fan of sand but I let her get all dirty anyway! It was so beautiful there!

It was great to see my family and my cousin, it was a very pretty wedding.
Tara and Tegan were supposed to come but couldn't because of Tegan being so sick, we really missed them.
It was fathers day the day we got back. Ever and I were sure happy to see Rhett!!!
She loves loves her Daddy, he is so fun with her!

4 comments:

Megan Andersen said...

WOW! You guys have been busy!! Well I missed you at Kaylan's wedding, I was hoping to see Ever. That beautiful girl has grown up a lot in the past 6 months!!! I makes me sad how that happens.

The Woods Family said...

we just tried the 2 year-old trick with Bristol and just about got caught...they were asking if anyone could fax documents, etc. and finally called our Dr. to verify his age...good thing that's Grandpa ;) Looks like you guys had fun. Ever is so darling!

Michelle said...

I want to go to the beach. Looks so fun. Ever is darling.

~..kass..~ said...

You guys are ALWAYS on the go it seems!! lucky!