Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My big big bouncy house

Ever had the best birthday party!

She loved every second of it. She kept saying all my friends came to my birthday party and brought me presents! I went with a bouncy house because all our family kids are such different ages and I wanted to entertain them all. This was perfect, I may do it for all her birthday parties. It was a blast.
This is what her cousin Brodi taught her to do on the slide, it was hilarious. She is pretty fearless.
We were initially doing family only because we have a lot and didn't want to crowd the bouncy house. A few couldn't make it, so we made up for it with a few neighbor kids who were outside looking at the giant house.I should have just invited them all, I over think everything. I definitely dont think it would have been to crowded. I was so glad they came, it was a lot of fun.
She got so many great gifts and she was in heaven. When they came and took the bouncy house, she would look out the window and say " where did my big big bouncy house go?"

No comments: