Thursday, March 25, 2010

2 years old







Pictures by heidijphotography.com/blog

Is she really 2?
This is for sure the fastest 2 years of my life.
And I know it is because I am loving my life.
She makes every day so exciting and fun.
She is so funny. She tries to make me laugh.
She is definitely getting some serious attitude.
She sure makes me feel loved though.
I love when she hugs me and says I love you mommy.

She is very supportive, she did learn it from Gabba, but she told me to keep trying and don't give up the other day when I was trying to get the lid off something.
She also says be nice to everyone and they will be nice to you a lot.
She still loves her Dora.
She recognizes Jesus no matter what picture, and I think it is so sweet.
When I ask her is she feels sick or tired she says, no I am happy.
She is a champ now at taking her medicine, I am pretty sure its because she usually gets a cookie
She is getting the funniest imagination, and I love to listen to her play with dolls and make up things.
She has the Best memory, she remembers everything.
She still loves gymnastics and is way more coordinated than I thought she would be.
Still kinda shy around some men, she says hi, but her lip starts to quiver and you can tell the tears are coming.
She asks everyone when their birthday is, and says I am going to be 2 on my birthday,
she also says it on march 25th.
She loves babies. We had a friends baby here the other night, she wanted to touch her face and love her, she was so excited to see her.
She eats really well, not to picky, her favorite things are strawberries, animal crackers, alfredo noodles, cereal, grapes, mandarin oranges, and for sure chocolate and suckers.
She has to feed herself now. I am kind of a freak about her clothes getting dirty so this is a hard one for me. She says "I do it by myself mama, in my high chair." When I take her shirt off which I do when she eats she says "be so careful of my earrings. "
Still doesnt like the idea of the potty, not sure when to really try. It would be nice before disneyland, but also thats a long drive, not sure if she will be able to hold it yet.
She loves to dress up.
She compliments me all the time, like I love your dress mama, or I love your shoes.
She loves to pick out her shoes.
She is still not a great sleeper and is VERY demanding at night time, wants all sorts of things. She is lucky her daddy loves her and gets her what she wants, mama is not so nice.
I love that she calls me mama, occassionally mommy but mostly mama.
She sings so many songs, and remembers the orders well
some of them I wish she didn't sing......Sexy chic, yeah not such a great song for a 2 year old.
She loves I gotta feeling, she sings rock a bye baby to her dolls, her abc's perfectly, I need you now is one of my favorites, once there was a snowman, that's just a few.
She kisses her stuffed animals goodbye when we leave.
She is getting possessive over toys, and is kinda becoming a bully to little kids that try to take it.
She doesn't love time out, but when she is there she says sorry and I didn't mean to when I get her out.
She gets things she should'nt and hides in her closet or under the kitchen table to play with them
She would stay in the bath for hours if I let her.
She is getting so skinny, well to me she is, she hasn't really gained weight since like her 15 months well check, according to my scale at least.
I love the way jeans look on her.
she is really quite bull legged still and I think it is so cute.
I love to talk to her on the phone when I am at work
She says I missed you mama when I get home, best part of the day.
I could go on all day.
I love her more than anything in this whole world. I can't believe it has been 2 whole years since she was layed on my chest and was instantly in love with her. Still makes me cry. I am so glad to be her mom, and can't wait to see the person she becomes.

10 comments:

Courtney said...

Darling pictures!

The Morrisons... said...

Happy Birthday Ever!

Leah said...

Oh she is so cute! Those pics are the BEST! All the things she does totally reminds me of Jace when he was that age. Such smart little stinkers! Don't ya just love the songs they pick up from the radio? At her age Jace was singing "boots with the fur!" Haha! My cousins daughter would sing "my humps" during sacrament meeting!! Anyways... about the potty training thing, I would so wait until after Disneyland. The drive will be so much better when you aren't stopping all the time and worrying about her having an accident. You will also enjoy Disneyland more! She's still so young so I wouldn't even sweat it. You are such a good mom and I can just tell how much you love that sweet little girl! Happy Birthday Ever!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! Can't believe how fast time goes!! Happy Birthday Ever!!

Heather Stott said...

those pictures are THE CUTEST things I have ever seen! how do you decide which ones to display when they are ALL so stinkin cute! she is so beautiful! and so smart! and I agree I CAN NOT believe she is 2!!

~..kass..~ said...

She is so beautiful!!! Happy Birthday Ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Happy Birthday to Ever! Super cute pictures.

Stef said...

She really is such a sweet little girl!! Those pictures of her are just DARLING!! You always do such an amazing job! Happy birthday Ever!!

erica said...

oh my gosh...so so adorable!

.mel. said...

LOVE the pictures. SO cute!