Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Messing around



This one has 2 weird spots I just noticed, don't want to fix them now though.


this one has weird lines on it for some reason, see my point, not easy to use!

Rhett got me Adobe photoshop elements for christmas. I feel so dumb using it. I want to take a class or something to figure it out. I dont feel that it is user friendly. Anyway, took some way cute pictures of Ever after her nap the other day, thought I would share them. I have tried messing around with them in adobe, jsut trying some different settings and all. So if anyone knows of a class or is really good at it come show me!

6 comments:

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Talked to Tara last night, going to start doing america idol nights. I'm happy to show you what Heidi has shown me :) when I come up.

erica said...

that last picture looks exactly like you!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh she is so cute!!! Love them all.

Long Family said...

I LOVE the 4th one!!! SOOO cute!!!

Megan Andersen said...

I love the one of Ever & her teddy bear...those are beautiful! You hardly look like an amatuer!!

Leah said...

I love those! I am not so good at the computer stuff so good luck with it all! I think you did a great job already!