Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flashback, discovery, and sledding

Really? Was she really this way? I promise I am crying, what the heck! I was looking through pics tonight, which I do regularly, but came across these cute pictures Brianna took of Ever at 5 months and I was sad. I can't believe how fast the time is going. I really think it is so crazy. I am kinda freaking out about it to be honest. I need to relax and realize this is what happens, things change, people get older, including me who will be 26 this year, no!!! But the hardest thing for me is that she is growing up. I miss her rolls, her baldness, her drool, and just the fact that she was a baby really. Now we are 2 1/2 months away from her 2nd birthday and I want it to stop. I want to FREEZE time. I don't want to change anything because I love her now more than I could imagine. One of the best parts about now is that she tells me she loves me and I know she does. She kisses me, she tells me she missed me! Really doesn't get better than that. I am so lucky to be her mommy. I want her to always know she is my everything, that I would do anything for her, and want the best for her always!
I can't believe her rolls, I want them back, she is so slimming out and it makes me realize she is older, so sad.
She is nuts, she never stops, goes a thousand miles a minute, but I wouldn't change her, she keeps me going. Look at her crazy hair, its growing so fast. I LOVE IT!!!!
We had a blast at the Gateway museum, I was proud of Ever for taking hits in the face by random kids, and never being violent back. Tegan loved all of it to. He is so smart, he is only 10 months, looks at least 13 months to me. His hair is awesome, why did the boy get such great hair? I love these two!

We went sledding again. Ever is pretty much fearless now, she does tell you every time though, I dont want to go fast. But then off she goes and loves it!
So I can always get her to sing and stuff in the tub. She sings like this in the grocery store to, so loud! This video ends though with her pooping in the tub, nice huh? Well it was ok, she finished on the potty and went again later on the potty. Hopefully diapers will be gone soon! The other video is us waiting in the car for Rhett. Her Aunt Marci taught her to say Peace out Suckers! I think it is actually pretty funny! And I really love her hard laugh!

6 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

I just did the same type of post about them growing too dang quick!!!! I wish we could freeze time...well actually speed it up for about a month then when Darren gets here I am good with the freeze :)

Heather Stott said...

oh my gosh... she is so funny! William was entertained by the videos, I have to admit I think when she got louder it kinda scared him... haha, I had to turn down the volume on the computer, then he would say no no no to her when you were tickeling her in the car, haha... it was funny. She has SO much personality she is so fun! love it!!

Courtney said...

What a cute girl! How do you do your photo collages?

.rachel. said...

Hi Nichole, just checking out your blog - your link is next mine on Danielle's blog- Ever is beautiful!! Looks like you have been busy and having a lot of fun!

Michelle said...

I agree, they grow up too fast!

Leah said...

My hell Nichole... could she honestly be any cuter??!! Those were the cutest videos, I can't believe her vocabulary! I love your reaction when you realize she is pooping, haha so funny! I know it's so sad when you look back on pics and realize just how much they've grown. That's when you know you are ready for another!! ;)