Tuesday, November 17, 2009

27 & 5

My hubby is 27 today!! Happy Birthday babe! Ever and I love you more than anything. Thanks for all you do for us, we hope you have the best birthday!

5 Years

Rhett and I were married 5 years ago, Nov. 20th 2004!
Best thing I have ever done.
I was so happy that day, and get happier every day.
I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for Rhett.
I truly know that he is the only one for me. I have always felt it.
He is the only person I have, and will ever love.
I get to spend forever with him, and it still isn't long enough.



He knows me so well, maybe to well.
He puts up with me, that is hard to do.
He gave me Ever, the best gift in the world.
She looks just like him which is so nice because now I can see him even more.
He loves me, he loves Ever, and would do anything for us.
We would for him to!




I am truly so lucky to have him by me every day and night!
He is the greatest person, hardest worker, so creative, handy, and funny.
He can be silly, he is a worrier, he is focused, and loving.
He can play babies, and do girly things with Ever.
He colors with her and passes on his amazing talent of art, which he won't admit he has, but he does. He can truly draw anything, and is very good at it.
He listens to me talk about names and babies all the time, rarely gets frustrated.
He cares about the house looking nice as much as I do.
He can build anything, truly!
He can fix anything with spray paint.
He can't take a bad picture!
He has a tan all the time, which annoys me actually.
Picks his fingernails constantly.
Plays with my hair whenever I ask, so nice of him.
Most important is the love he has for his daughter, it makes me cry just typing it. He can tell if we have had a rough day, he takes over and never loses his patience with her. BEST dad to his little girl! That alone makes me love him more than I can say. If everything else went away, that would still be enough for me. She is so lucky to have him as her daddy! And I am the luckiest girl, he chose me and I will always be so grateful for that. He was meant for me!


7 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Such a great post:) Loved it!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats:)

Heather Stott said...

beautiful post!

Evans said...

That post totally made me cry and I don't know why haha! Good post!

Megan Andersen said...

Wow! I've missed out on alot that has been happening with you!! Loved getting all caught up. Happy Anniversary!!! You two make a beautiful couple! You compliment each other so well, & I can feel your chemistry in your pictures.

Lindsey Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Rhett & happy 5 years to you two! You make an amazing couple and a wonderful family!! We really are going to miss you guys!!! Please come and visit us if you ever feel like warming up from the cold Utah weather!!

Leah said...

Happy Anniversay, congrats on 5 years! I always thought you two were the cutest couple! You make us all a little jealous of what you have ;)