Monday, October 26, 2009

More Everbell, bowling, halloween, etc........

I really took pictures for like 10 minutes, and 2 places. I thought maybe I could get like 2 or 3 good ones for a halloween card. Ended up loving basically everyone I snapped. Mostly cause I love this little fart. She is so in love with her halloween party, she wants to wear it all the time, but we can't yet. I am sure as soon as halloween is over she will be in it a lot. Love my FAIRY.






The other night we had people over for the really sad byu game. This was Ever enjoying an ice cream sandwich after the game, our friend thought it would be funny to tell Ever to smash it in her own face. What is with people thinking it is funny to get you kid all messy and then leave you to clean up? Anyway, she doesn't love to be dirty and when we showed her her face she cried. It made for some cute pics though!

I love trying to get a picture of four little kids, I think it is so funny how no one can concentrate and they all do different things.
This is my cousing darling little boy Andrew. He watches Rocky like every day I guess and loves to act out the scenes. He makes the cutest boxer I know and is great at having his picture taken.

We had a lot of fun bowling the other night, Ever wasn't digging it to much since she can't really hold the ball, but she ran around the place instead and we chased her all night and tried to stop her from running down the lanes.

Here is a picture of the clown costume I was in love with. The description says it is really puffy and bounces around when they run from house to house. I was so excited to have it, didn't get it though, maybe they will sell it and I can have it next year. Or i can have one made!


This is Dilynne. I have taken some pictures of her before, but she is one now. I snapped a few the other day, but isn't she so stinking cute?

For the record..................
Week 2 in nursery not so good. Main reason might be that Ever is waking up before 5 in the morning, crying all the time, and getting a 2 year molar. Not a good combo. She went right in and when relief society was about 15 minutes from being over I couldn't take it any longer and went and checked. Snack time was happening, Ever was not sitting at the table. I heard her screaming and found the poor nursery lady trying to calm her down. They didn't want me to take her, said she would be fine, but I wasn't. We were all tired but she wanted her mom, and I caved like I always do. She stayed right by me the rest of church though. I took her back for the last 10 minutes of nursery and she had a ball, she liked that i was in there. Another little girl came and sat on my lap and she tried to rip her out of my arms. She is at a funny age right now, she is changing, getting more shy, and I love seeing her personality!

2 comments:

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

ever.... bowling?? Haha, fun times! Love all your pics! Where is that gate? I lovvveee it!

And yes, the BYU game was sad. Jon is still depressed.

Camie said...

if it helps any nursery is not going well for us either....argh!