Tuesday, October 20, 2009

first time.....


I can't get enough of her smile!!!
Tara and I look the same in every picture, Ever looks different in all, what a nut!


Sunday was Ever's first time in nursery.
I was definitely more nervous than I should have been
I did not want her to be the naughty or mean kid
The last of my worries was that she would miss me.

I was wrong
She did well though
I checked on her way to many times
she was standing at the door asking for me
I was so sad and happy at the same time
she is pretty independent and I thought she wouldn't miss me a bit
she loved snack time
only got pushed over once that I saw, good for her, she needs that
didn't love singing time, that meant she had to sit still
it was kind of funny watching the nursery lady try to get her to sit down

Over all I think she liked it
I missed her like crazy and forgot what it was like to sit still and listen
the hours dragged for me
felt like it was never going to be time to go and get her
when I did she was so happy and gave me a big hug
made my day

love my baby more than anything
can't believe she is in nursery.
It was weird leaving her, I rarely do that
and it is always with family.
Rhett and I were sure happy to see her!

5 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

She really is getting SO big! I am pretty sure the only time I have met her was in the belly...sad.

Heather Stott said...

I totally understand, I never leave william, and it's only with a few people. When he goes into nursery I will be pushing out another baby, so maybe it will be different for me? I'll need him to go! :)

Megan Andersen said...

I feel like that too...my smile is the same in every picture! -K- I still totally want her for my own!!

Michelle said...

Kyler will have his first day in nursery tomorrow....except I am not sad a bit!

Leah said...

Yay! She is in nursery! You made it through the day... it gets way easier for you I swear! ;)