Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not a whole lot...

going on here in Bountiful! Kinda boring. We are getting some family pictures taken this weekend and I am so glad, hopefully Ever wont be to fussy or honery, she is a bit, I am pretty sure her top teeth will appear any minute!
Tara and Troy came about 2 weeks ago, it was fun to see them, they babysat Ever like 3 times for me while I worked and ran a 10k, thanks guys you are the best. Tara's baby bump is the cutest thing, I love it! I did run a 10k kinda fun, and made me kinda sad and glad I am not doing the marathon. It was fun, and hard, and I am for sure not ready for 26 miles. I would love to sell my pass but I have to be there to pick up my packet and number and I will not be in town, so I cannot sell it, bummer!
My cousin Jen had her baby shower, that was fun, she is due in a couple weeks, so fun! Her are a few random pics of some happenings, I packed the cord for my camera in Tara's bag so these pics are a little late! lifes good!


She is obsessed with her brush, she can't let it go!
I took it away!
The quilt Tara made for Jen, the matching frames I made! Tara is so good!
The prego Jen, her sister Jolene and Ever of course, with the brush!
The cutest baby bump around!
I don't know what I am doing but I love how uncomfortable Troy looks, like get away from me!
The expectant parents of the coolest little boy in the world!
How glad I am that my baby is here, and not in my belly like these two!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Nichole your journal is hilarious!!!! I laughed so hard about Tara being so lucky and not winning the lotto thing!! hahaha.
That was the funniest thing.
Ever is so sweet. Time goes too fast doesn't it?! I can't believe she is 6 months old!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

you are tiny lady! good job running a 10K! can't wait to see the family photos!

Brianna said...

I can't wait to see your family pics! They will be so cute I'm sure. I LalaLOVE the quilt Tara made and the frames to match. I bet Jen was so excited! I also love that Ever cries if you take away her brush...that is so cute!!!

~..kass..~ said...

Yep you look great... that is all

Megan Andersen said...

I agree, her belly does look cute. Good luck with your pictures--I'm always glad when those days are over.

Julie said...

Hey! Way to go on your 10k! I'm jealous you guys are doing family pics. We really need to! Is marci doing them? Can't wait to see them!

Rachel said...

When you hold ever she looks just like you. When rhett holds ever she looks just like him. She is a doll! You and tara have some mad talent! Love the quilt and frames.

Camie said...

Yes, your journal is hilarious. I also love how awkward you and Troy look. Classic! Ever is so dang cute. Can you believe how much time has passed already. I bet you are already thinking about baby number two right?!

Brianna said...

Will you email me your Mom's address please? Thanks!

Heather Stott said...

ever is darling as ever, I can't belive how fast 6 months went, but at the same time my pregnancy hasn't been that fast. Confusing I know. good job on the 10K I still cant belive you are such a runner! something I will never try to be! and tara's bump, what bump? she is still so little, kinda a little jeleous!

Leah said...

Ever has the CUTEST outfits! And I love that blanket your sister made. Those colors are so cute together. She is talented! (loved your frames too!) So I drove through SLC last week and I didn't call you... I am a loser. I still want to see you sometime this century! ;)