Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun 4th happenings!

We had a great weekend, Tara and Troy came up, Rhett had Friday off, so nice. We went to the gateway and had a great day, hanging out playing badmitton, and volleyball. Then on Saturday, we went to Rhett's sister Staci's house, all his sibling were there and there kids, so fun to have everyone together! Sunday we went to my cousin Jolene's for my auntie's bday party, good food, and fun as always!

Loving her chair again!!!!!
All the Nieces on Rhett's side: Kamryn, Katie, Kambrie, Kenzi, Eliana and Ever of course
My niece Kamryn has the cutest smile don't you think??? Ever loved the girls!

She loves to snuggle, especially with her grandma!!!

We set up a net in our yard and played badmitton, and volleyball for hours, so fun!!! The boys played baseball at my sister-in-law Staci's house, she has so much land, and the food was great! Two days before I had Ever I was running laps around that yard forever, trying to go into labor!

Posted by Picasa

My sweet cousin Ashley, she is so good with Ever, she will be the best babysitter!
She loves her grandma, she spends so much time with her, she lights up when she sees her!

7 comments:

Brianna said...

Your so lucky that all your family lives so close. I'm starting to realize how sad it will be to not have my family around:( I love Ever's cute little green polka dot dress! It is SO cute! I'm trying to get my 3D scheduled for this Saturday! I so hope I get to find out.

The Jones Family said...

Cute pictures- looks like you guys had fun! Ever is SO cute I love all her little outfits.

Julie said...

Ok first off! I have seen chubbier babies. She is a bit roly poly, but by all means not huge!! But so so so dang cute!! Looks like you had a fun fourth! I am off to girls camp but expect a visit from you next time you are at Marci's

~..kass..~ said...

How great to have so much family around! Mine are all leaving tomorrow I am seriously so sad! You are one lucky girl :)

Evans said...

I love Ever's 4th of July outfit so cute. Don't ya just love bumbos they are the best invention!

Leah said...

Looks like you had fun, and Ever's 4th of July outfit is so cute! I remember you saying in a past blog that she spits up a lot. I wondered if she still does...Brody spits up sooo much! He drenches himself and me. My other kids hardly spit up at all so I am just wondering how long this will last?!! At least breastmilk doesn't stink as bad as formula does coming up! Are you nursing Ever?

Watts Family said...

Thanks Nichole.. I'm doing good how are you? your little girl is absolutely gorgeous.. you have a cute family as well!!