Wednesday, July 16, 2008

16 weeks old!!

So 16 weeks ago today I had just given birth, I can't believe it is that long already, but I have had these awesome pics that my sis-in-law Marci took that are probably the most important pics I own along with my wedding photos. I have wanted to post them, I just got them not to long ago, but I love looking at them, it reminds me of that day and brings back the feelings I had! I love them and am so grateful I have them, thanks Marc!!!

Ever had her doctor appt yesterday, more damn shots, sorry but I freaking hate them, she screamed bloody murder and I wanted to punch the nurses in the face, even though they are just doing their job, but she was fine after a minute! She is 16 lb 9 oz and 26 in long. Still in the 98% and doing great! Her personality is definetely starting to show, and she has laughed for us a few times, which has to be my favorite thing!!! I love to snuggle her, I do miss her being little, but her now is gotta be my favorite time, well they all are really!
I was ginormous, seriosly, it was like the second she came out my face deflated a ton I swear!
I wish I looked not so crazy in this pic, but that is the true emotion I felt when I saw her, she was perfect and here, and I couldn't believe it! I was instantly in love with her!





Rhett was so good the whole time, He did a lot better than I expected acutally! He didn't even get mad that we went to the hospital 3 times, since I kept thinking it was happening!


Posted by Picasa






I love my doc's hair, since we woke him up at 4 in the morning to get there, she was born by 4:35!!! It was really fast once I started pushing, the nurse kept saying you will probably push for an hour or 2 so we will call him after a few trial pushes, yeah one of those and she called him! I was determined to have that baby!!!

10 comments:

Brynn said...

K I LOVE the black and white pictures. I am so doing that with my next baby. She is so cute!!

Evans said...

Those pictures are so cute I love them. Dont ya just love to look back at those pictures, It kinda makes ya sad cause you want them little again but at the same time like you said you also love the stage they are at now. I'm so baby hungry right now I hate it but pretty soon I think we will start trying for baby #3!

~..kass..~ said...

That was such a great post. How sad is it that the time flies SO quick! And you don't look crazy at all, you look like a proud new mommy. I could totally feel the love enough to make me tear up, I swear. How lucky is Ever! You can tell she is just loved to no end!

Anonymous said...

Me and all the girls at my office just looked at all of those pics! They are so sweet! When she is having babies she will love that you took those pictures. :)
Kat

Brianna said...

You just made me cry my eyes out! First, because babies create so much more emotion for me now that I know there is one in me and I get to be in your shoes pretty soon. Secondly, because the picture with Dr. Peterson just made me realize how sad I am that I don't get to use him anymore. I love those pictures.

Jessica McAllister said...

So fun, it has gone by really fast she is so beautiful and her name fits her I love it. I love unique names and she looks just like her name.

Mikelle said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe little Ever is that old already she's going to be 1 yr before you know it!

Leah said...

Those pics are so priceless. How precious they all are. And you need to stop being so hard on yourself, you looked so good right before giving birth. You are one of the rare ones! And I find myself always saying "oh this stage is my favorite" But seriously every new thing they do becomes your favorite. Then you miss them being so little and you just have more!! K, and that picture of your docs hair is so funny! Loved it.

Michelle said...

What fun pictures. She looks so tiny there. It is so fun to look at those pics and remind yourself what it was like. With Kyler I don't have any from right after because I had a C-section. I didn't see him for about 3 hrs after I delivered.

Loni said...

Those are such great pics! We always get so caught up in the moment that we forget to take pics! Its amazing how fast time goes by! She is a super cutie!