Monday, March 17, 2008

The waiting game.

What am I waiting for. How do you wait for something you have never felt before. Everyone tells me I will know, but how do you know, when you don't really know? Can you tell I am getting anxious?
So thursday I started to have some contractions, and for like 24 hours they were honestly happening every 5 minutes at least. They were starting to get stronger, go down my back and legs, I was like, YES get worse this is it. I am really wanting them to hurt, I want to do this, I am the most impatient person right now. Time has flown by until now. Now I feel it is at a complete stand still. I am trying to enjoy my last couple of days of babyless life, and am doing a pretty good job, Rhett and I are so close right now, we both can't wait for this baby, we always go stand in her nursery, or just imagine what it will be like, I love it! But I am getting very anxious!
I have been cleaning my house, emptying all the closets, reorganizing them, lifting heavy things, hoping it will put me in labor, sssshhhh dont tell. I am walking all the time, how can I speed this up. I know I can't really, when it is time it will happen, I just need to vent so I don't go crazy.
I am so excited to meet her, see her, love her, kiss her and just hold her in my arms, and see Rhett do the same, I seriously can't wait. Her I go again babbling, Sorry!!

Anyway, I guess when it happens it will happen, I go to the doctor in the morning, I am praying for good news, lots of progress, and maybe I can get him to strip my membranes if I wine enough. I am going to pop, I think in 12 more days, the skin will rip open, seriously, the skin is so tight, ouch!

8 comments:

.mel. said...

Thanks for checkin in on my blog, I have to admit I do the same with yours.... I bet you just can't wait! I can't even stand the thought of 6 more months! I'll check back soon!

Kelli Eudis said...

Seriously, the last couple of weeks really do go by the slowest. I know how you feel!! Can't wait to see pictures of her. Have you guys picked a name yet??

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I can't wait to see when your little baby comes! I went to the doctor today as well & nothing new for me ... maybe I will have an Easter baby!

~..kass..~ said...

Oh man I know the feeling, with Kenton I was SO done! I would go to the track day and night and ran/walk. Just whatever I could do to get him to come! I could no longer sleep I was in pain, plus he was born in August in STG I was hotter than EVER! I can't wait to see her! On how exciting! You will do great! I am so happy for you and Rhett.

Evans said...

The feelings that you are feeling are totally normal, i think everyone is very very anxious the last few weeks because you know your baby could come at anytime. And trust me she will come only when she is ready. When i was pregnate with Trey the nurse told me a little trick, sounds weird but she told me to have sex and that sould speed up the process, and believe it or not it made me dialate more so try it. Good luck, 1 more week.

Jocelyn said...

I cannot relate nor do I have any "when I had my kid" stories. Sorry! But....I want the baby out too!!!! I think I may be going up there sometime in April so I get to see her! Yay yay!!! :)

Emily Blais said...

um, can you get anymore beautiful? I think not. Your pictures that Brianna took are amazing Nichole! I am SO excited for you I am jealous!!! I hope its my turn soon! Be sure to teach baby all about elite and all that she has to live up to! haha! I am so lame. Cant wait to hear an update!

Cassidy Legg said...

WAHOO BABY TIME! I am excited for you!!! Just dont have the baby until Sat k. I need Tara on Friday :)