Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Nursery!!










It is almost done, not quite, there a few things I need to do still but it is coming along, she could come now and I wouldn't be worried. I need to put some pics in the red frames that Brianna made me(they are so cute) but I want them to be pics of the baby so I will have to wait! The bedding turned out way better than I ever expected. Tara is amazing, that is her first time making that, I am so happy with it, thanks sis, love ya!
I am so ready for the baby to come, this last couple of weeks is going to kill me I know it!!! Not really, I go to the doctor today, I hope some good news maybe. I guess I can last 3 1/2 weeks huh. This is really hard for a very unpatient person.
p.s. Went to the doctor today, the baby is doing great, she flipped around so she is in the right position thank heavens. He says anytime now, I really hope that is true. I see him every week now, hopefully next week I am further along in the process, maybe I will be dilated or something, that would be nice.
We have narrowed our names to 2 different names, we have decided to wait until we see her to choose one. We also think that we will just let it be a surprise, we have not told anyone. It was hard enough to come up with them, I don't want to say them and get a bunch of opinions that change my mind . I don't have time to try and make Rhett like anymore names, that is impossible at this point!

12 comments:

Kelli Eudis said...

Love the baby room!! The colors go great together.

Brianna said...

Oh my heck! I am so in love with it!! I knew it wold be cute, but it's even better than I imagined! I need to come see it in person. Friday is my day off so maybe I can make a quick trip to your house that night. Good job, it looks great! Plus, I love the frames:)

~..kass..~ said...

It seriously looks so awesome! How exciting!!!

Camie said...

I absolutely love it. It is the cutest thing ever. I love th colors. I know how hard the last few weeks can be...oh if we can only make it.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I totally changed the pics, rhett took some way better ones for me tonight, this shows the room a lot better. It shows the floor to. Don't mind the empthy frames that Brianna made, they are so cute, but I am going to put her pics in there!!!

Marla said...

It is so so so cute. I can tell I would just love your house you do such a cute job. I can't wait to see her.

Heidi said...

Nichole, I love it! It is so different and just darling. Good luck the next couple weeks!

Ashley H said...

Your nursery is so adorable! Your sister is so talented.

Jake said...

Nichole!! I love your nursery!! Oh so adorable... It was great to see you the other night... You look FABULOUS andI am so excited for you and can't wait to see her..
We would like to get together with you two sometime so just call us!
Oh and thanks for the text! Hysterical... I was dying!!

Evans said...

love the nursery and the colors way cute! Your getting so close, thoes last few weeks are so hard cause u just wanna c her and not be miserable anymore, but just hang in there and hope that you don't go over your due date!

cami said...

K I love this!! Love the colors and fabric. Goood Luck the next couple weeks.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Love it - you did a great job!