Monday, November 12, 2012

Ever and the primary program

 The primary program was on Oct 2nd
Ever was asked to sing the first verse of I feel my saviors love with her friend Alexia
She didn't want to do it or practice at all when I first told her
She totally warmed up to the idea as it got closer and closer
she was singing it all the time
also she was reciting her part which was
"jesus christ created the earth as a place where I can learn to choose the right."
The day came and she was so excited
I wish I had her fearless attitude
If she is nervous you cannot tell
She sang beautifully and remembered her part
It was a proud day!
Grammy and Val came and she was most excited about that. 
I love moments like these, I hope she always keeps her confidence!


on our way to the practice

1 comment:

Leah said...

She is a darling sweet little girl!! So sad how fast they grow up.