Sunday, October 21, 2012

family pictures october 2012







































I decided we needed some new family pictures and asked Kaity Lambert(Baker) to do them. They turned out pretty good considering our craziness. West was still sick from another stinking illness, which I think was roseola! But I decided to do them anyway. Rhett had traded days off and I didn't think it could work any other day. He was so mad when Ever tried to touch him or even get close. The only way he would smile is if Grammy was making a fool of herself, thank goodness she was there, and we got some smiles. I do love them so much though. They capture his mood and I want to remember this time! Thanks again Kaity, I seriously am so happy!

2 comments:

Heather Stott said...

love love them! She did so well! but really look who she has to work with you guys are all so freaking beautiful! your kids are SO dang gorgeous! and you and the hubby!! seriously so stinking beautiful!

Andi said...

What beautiful pictures! It's so fun to have them to remember how your kids were at that moment. You guys are such a cute family!