Sunday, April 29, 2012

Westbrook 15 and 16 months







Love this face, still drools tons


This is my kids moods most of the day
 
 
Just thinking of West makes me smile
there is no denying it
he is 100% BOY

He is stubborn
sweet 
determined
loving
grumpy
silly
and lots more

he finally has been well for a few weeks
runny nose started bad today
hoping it doesn't stick arouond

I think the biggest change in the last month is how well he is talking
he puts words together
he is recognizing people and calling their names
we spent sometime in stg and he started saying hi grandpa, or papa
he says love you
night night
when he is ready for bed he says baba ganket
thats for his bottle and blanket
he says sissy now instead of making the ssss sound
he know about 10 or more animal sounds
he says coco for Kort, probably my favorite thing
thats just some of them

when I am doing hair and he wants me he waves bye bye to my clients while I am still doing their hair
he could eat all day
HE LOVES OUTSIDE
eats dirt and everything else
he says uh huh instead of no
and ya for yes
he tells me when he goes poo poo
he still sleeps bad
he gives the best kisses
he says thank you on his own most of the time

We eat a lot of suckers, it's one of the only things that makes him happy when we are out.
He love melmo(elmo)
he loves baths
He is growing so fast, and seems so old
we sure love him
 
15 month stats
34 1/4 in 99%
26.2 lbs 71%

1 comment:

Staci said...

Wow he is getting so big! And he is getting cuter and cuter! Is that even possible?