Friday, March 23, 2012

New pictures!

I love Everything about these pictures!
Now to find room for them all
How will I do it?

Ever Jacquelle
4 years old

Westbrook Rhett
15 months












Model pose!! ha




















I can't bring myself to write a 4 year post for Ev.
How in the world is she 4, I cry every time I think about it
I wont be able to carry her around much longer
She wont be little much longer
She wont want me to hold her for much longer

I decided that I want each day to be longer
I have honestly been trying to slow the days down
any ideas?

2 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

My super talented sister in law took these!! Thanks marci, you did it again!!!

Staci said...

Those all turned out darling! I have no idea how you could choose which ones to print...all of them? Miss you guys!