Friday, August 19, 2011

Kort Michael Barnes


I was so happy Tara and Troy let me watch this little man be born.
He is perfect
august 12th
5:00
8 lbs
21 in






I love labor so much
I think it is the most special experience
Not only is giving birth yourself amazing, watching a birth is so special
especially watching my sister
She is my best friend and watching her give birth for the second time
to a perfect little boy makes me so happy.
She is amazing in labor
the mood in the room was relaxed and calm
even fun.
She barely pushed a few times
no stitches or anything(I am extremely jealous of that).

Kort came out with mounds of blond hair
I have never really seen a newborn with that hair color
he is a doll, Tegan's twin for sure
I love those boys
And I love you Tara
thanks for letting me be a part of all of it! I feel so lucky and feel a bond with both your boys after watching their births!


I missed the hard labor when I got their she had some pain relief and was doing great




Ever could not stop asking me if we could go see Kort at the hospital. She was so excited, she even did this little cry thing when I told her he was born, I said why are you crying and she said it was a happy cry.

Kinda doesnt look like she had a baby a few hours prior right?
seriously!

The shower/Birthday Party

This was the night before she went into labor
she was having some good contractions at dinner
she went in 12 hours labor and was admitted
We had a blast
Thanks to all that came and made her feel special



Tara looks so pretty pregnant right? I wish I had that problem!
Kaity, who also has a new baby, and you can't tell

Mama, Jolene and Cathy

Tara and Auntie Debbie
sisters
Melesa(who is finally expecting!! yeah) and Stephanie

It was a fun night I am glad little man waited until after the party. He wasnt due for another week and a half. Lucky Tara to go that early! And also lucky us that Kort is here for us to hold and love!

1 comment:

Camie said...

What a special day for all of you. He is darling!