Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Westbrook @ 6 months

Is he really half a year, no way
I can't stand it.
Look at that face, he melts my heart



He was eating a otter pop, loved it
I think it felt good on his teeth



If he is in here Ever usually is to
She loves to hang out with him
She doesn't love getting her hair pulled which he constantly does still


Looking at his hair here it looks so thick
but the back is pretty short
and he was sporting two different hair styles in the front and back
I tried my best to cut it myself, he was VERY wiggly
I need to take a picture, his new do makes him look even older
but so cute
I want it longer though, I think it will be cute

I love his huge grin

He is so smiley and gets super shy

Couldn't you just eat those legs

He wants to be standing constantly
His eyes are so dark almost black

Holy chins and neck rolls
great place for his drool to go,
he drools so so so much
its gross

Finally has his two bottom teeth
doc says looks like the top are coming really soon


He is sitting up so well

He is not sleeping as good,
I am not sure why all the time

maybe its teething
blah

He is so lovey
he also is so so wiggly
its so hard to hold him, he just pushes off and wants down
then he wants you to hold him

he loves the bath still
he curls his toes constantly
they look like monkey feet
I need to get a picture
they are always so tight and never relaxed

he still is not loving solids
we will keep trying

he laughs the hardest at Ever
she can always make him smile

he was not very cooperative in family pictures last week
maybe he was tired
if we sat him down he just ate dirt and leaves and grass
but didn't want to be held
He is getting a little better in the car!

he tries to copy you, like a fake cough
he says baba so cute and it is usually when he wants one
he blows bubbles a lot, its cute
he really is so drooly, just like Ever was
I can't stand it, he is sopping wet all the time
he is super strong

the doc said today he is doing great
he has great balance and strong legs

he weighed in at
20 lbs 1 oz 87%
height
28 3/4 in 97%

I am so tempted to turn him around in the car
what to do???

We all sure do love West! Not sure what we did without him
What a blessing he is to all of us!

2 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

6 months already??? That's so crazy!
I'm sorry he's not sleeping great. I swear that is so exhausting. Hopefully it's just his teeth, and he'll get better soon.
He is so cute! I love how alike your kids look. It's adorable.

Staci said...

Such a cutie! He's growing fast. I love that you put all his milestones on your blog. Wish we had blogs when my kids were growing up.