Friday, January 14, 2011

things they do..............

Ever

-Now is fully potty trained. I couldn't be more proud, she finally decided to do it and it has been so easy. Not a single accident in 3 days. She even makes it through the night and naps.

-She naps so well, crawls right into bed, gets a story read to her and goes to sleep no problems.

-She loves to read. She pays such close attention to every word and can memorize a book pretty much perfect. You would think she can read, but she memorizes it along with which picture I think. She is such a smart little fart.

-She colors so good, she is learning to stay in the lines, and colors for a very long time. She can draw smiley faces and spiders and a few other things. We are working on an E. She does a line with about 10 other lines instead of 3. It is cute.

-She is so nice to her brother, loves him and gives him his binky and toys when he is crying.

-She looks so cute in her panties. I love it.

-She wants chocolate milk every morning.

-She gets on the potty all by her self. She tells me when she is done to get wiped.

-When she does something naughty she says are you happy or sad at me!


Westbrook

-This little guy is already 11 lbs at 4 weeks today!

-outgrown newborn clothes and newborn diapers.

-0 to 3 month clothes are snug.

-eats so much, he usually is not satisfied with 4 oz. he can take 5 or 6. It is breast milk, I pump and breastfeed and he doesnt care which way, just as long as he gets it.

-He hurts me really bad still when he eats, I was hoping it would get better but he is a fierce eater. Thanks heavens he will take the milk out of a bottle to give me a little break here and there. All though pumping is a pain.

-He poops so stinking much. And it gets on him a lot, usually we go through 3 or more outfits a day. Hopefully bigger diapers will help.

-He sleeps like a champ. Usually goes to bed at 9 or 10 wakes up to eat between 1 and 2. then again at 5 and 8. He stays awake for about an hour after he eats then cries to go back to sleep.

-He is not crying during his bath anymore, but cries the second I get him out until he is dressed and being held. That is the hardest he cries. He screams when he gets lotion on him, like turns purple.

-Hasnt lost to much hair, I am so worried he will get that bald spot in the back of his head, but I don't know how to prevent it so I better get over it. It still sticks straight up, especially right after it is washed, it is so fluffy.

-Super snuggly and loves to sleep face to face with me.

-Truly is such a great mellow baby, I feel so lucky.









I truly couldn't love these 2 more if I tried!!

7 comments:

Evans said...

That top picture of Ever is SOOOO stinkin cute I love it!!! Westbrook is getting so big already I can't believe he is 11 pounds already that's crazy! Cute kiddos!

Higbee said...

Nichole I have to say, your kids are so adorable! And I really like their names, they are so unique!

Madsen Updates said...

so, so cute!!! I just heard that if your babies sleep on silk sheets, or a silk blaket they won't get the bald spot in the back. I haven't tried it since I just heard about it...but it's worth a try! My friend has 3 girls with tons of hair when they're babies, and they never have any bald spots...that's what she thinks it's from.

Courtney said...

They're getting so big! They look so much alike!

Kelli Eudis said...

Seriously he is adorable!! And Ever is just gorgeous. He reminds me a lot of Rhett!

Jessica Kunz said...

Your kids are just too cute!

Stef said...

They are both SO cute and both getting so big!! That's great about Ever being potty trained, yay!! She really is such a cute big sister :) Westbrook is getting so big and just looks so much like Rhett, it's crazy! He sure is a little cutie, can't wait to see him and all of you again! :)