Tuesday, December 7, 2010

pregnancy update

(Horrible picture)

I am 38.5 weeks
dilated to a 3
70 % effaced
had my membranes stripped on tuesday
lost mucus plug wednesday
having some good contractions
still pregnant.



I am seriously ready
I have barely cried maybe 2 times the last nine months
today I can't stop
I am ready
I can't wait to see and hold my son
I cant wait to smell him
and kiss him.
The doctor thought it would be this week
I am still hoping it is.

I am walking every morning at the gym
at the stores
and mall
my eliptical
jumping
lunging
resting
I am obviously not a patient person

I really don't want his bday to be to close to christmas
I was never more than a 1 when I was pregnant with Ever until I was admitted to the hospital
I thought being a 3 for me would be a good thing
I really don't want to be induced,
I would like to go into labor on my own again.
Anyway, there's an update!
Hopefully it is today!!!!!

2 comments:

erica said...

seriously nothing but belly.
good luck. hope he decides to come soon...like today :)
i agree about delivering close to christmas. not fun.

are you doing the natural thing again? GOOD LUCK! you're amazing.

Jessica Kunz said...

You look so cute. I hope you have him this weekend! I can't wait to hear what you name him. It is so hard to be patient i know! Those last few days just drag, I hate the waiting game.