Sunday, November 22, 2009

Energy

This little girl is full of it!
Hope these pictures make you laugh like they did me, she was so hyper this day!
She totally does the splits, and somersaults perfectly. I decided to get her in a little class at a gym by my house called FLIPS!!!



These are the only 2 pictures grandma got before her camera died, but she loved it. The teacher said that it would take her probably 4 or 5 times to want to stay in the group and not run around. She was shocked that after 50 minutes she had participated in all the things we did. She actually told me that she listens very well and is a good girl. Don't hear that often. This is going to be so fun to do every week together. She seriously loved it and was so cute! She even danced along with an older class to there christmas routine, she is so stinking funny!
Tegan and Ever are so cute, they totally play now and we caught them holding hands in the car the other night. it was dark so they had no idea the picture was coming, so cute!

They had a blast at ikea to!
Rhett and I on his bday, before our dinner and movie night!


Tara made Rhett a yummy cake!

Rhett and I went to the Jazz game last night and stayed at the Radisson hotel downtown for our anniversary. Rhett set it all up and surprised me, it was a lot of fun and so nice to spend some quality time together. We left Ever over night for the first time, I was so nervous, but she loves her auntie and they said she was great. I sure was excited to see her this morning! Thanks Guys for watching her, it was way nice!
Energy

2 comments:

Heather Stott said...

love the top pictures! she is so funny! and the pics of you on Rhetts b-day are way pretty! lookin good!

Long Family said...

She's so cute! I love all the pics! You house look great! Love it!! :)