Sunday, April 12, 2009

So far in april....

My crazy girl, she is talking up a storm, she knows 7 animal sounds, she doesn't stop for a second, unless she is asleep, she is for sure one curious, crazy monkey! She jabbers all day long, I love her to death!
Tegan and Amelia hanging out!
she is so cute, I could squeeze her!
Me trying to keep Ever away from the babies! She likes to touch their eyes, yeah imagine that one! Poor babies don't know she is coming, then they have a finger in their eye!

My beautiful nephew. I could kiss his little lips all day! I pretty much do, sorry Tara!
Ever loves being outside, she never gets tired of it, she points to the front door all day and says, Walk. She wants to run wild outside.





Her cute easter dress, I love it. After church today a huge hole was somehow ripped in the front. She got to wear it for a few hours, that is all.



She is so hard to take a picture of, she has way way way to much energy to sit still for a picture. I honestly dont know how we got this one of the 2 of them together.


I have never seen a cuter boy in all my life, he is amazing!

There has been a ton going on so far this month. I have had a lot of fun and been pretty busy! I went to St. George for a quick trip, I got to judge Desert Hills High Schools cheer tryouts, way fun. They are going to have a great squad! I came home and got to spend the second part of saturday with Brianna, Amelia and Nick. It was so fun, and so not long enough. I would love if she lived close. I love her and Amelia so much and it was a blast. Amelia is beautiful, I could not get enough of her. Easter was a blast, I won't bore you with much more words, just enjoy the pics I have taken so far this month. I do not want to make collages so this will be a long post!!!

14 comments:

Brianna said...

My favorite picture is the one of Ever standing up on the white chair...it totally captures her personality! I love it! The picture of Ever and Tegan together is also great!
P.S. Ever called me the other day...she was missing me I guess:)

Julie said...

Oh I love the picture of Ever standing on the chair too! She gets cuter and cuter~! Her Easter dress is stinkin' adorable! ....and Just realized how much Tara's hubby and Rhett look alike. It's crazy! Cute cute pics!!!!

Evans said...

Oh cute pictures I love them! Tegan is getting so big and soo cute! He is filling out more and is so stinking cute! Ever also looks adorable like always! Hope ya had a fun Easter!

Kim Martin said...

These pictures are so adorable!!!! Tegan really is the cutest little boy! How fun! I agree with Brianna though! My favorite pic is of Ever standing on the white chair... she's so cute! And the pic of them together are adorable! How fun!

Heather Stott said...

the pictures on the white chair are beautiful! Tegan is serisouly SO CUTE! He looks so handsome! Also miss fire cracker of yours definitly has a little personality! She cracks me up, you can definitly see her spit fire attitude coming out in all her pictures! she is a doll! love the post.

Jocelyn said...

Oh Ever....She cracks me up!! I'm telling you she's just like her mama! I LOVE it!!! sorry I missed you at tryouts! I wish I would have been able to go! But you helped pick a good team! :)

.mel. said...

I have to agree with everyone else... The pictures of Ever on the chair are SO so cute! Looks like you had a fun Easter!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Oh she is so adorable! I would have to agree the picture of her standing on the white chair is awesome. She seems like such a fun kid. Tegan is adorable as well. I love all of Ever's clothes. She is always dressed so cute!

erica said...

oh how i love those little monkey pajamas. the pictures in her easter dress are really cute.

Leah said...

Oh my gosh Nichole, Ever has got to be one of the best dressed little one year olds I know!! She is so cute! I loved the pictures of her outside in her Easter dress.

Michelle said...

Ever is so stinkin cute. I love all of her little outfits too. She always looks so cute!

djzmcallister said...

So is so happy all of the time. I love it, I just want to hug her.

Anonymous said...

Loving all the pictures Nichole! She is growing up so fast! I swear last time I looked on your blog she was 9 months old. Not really, but still. She is dang funny isn't she? What a little riot.
Ever and Stella have too many of the same clothes. I say, what great taste you have!
I too, love the one where she is standing on the white chair!!!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

K my fav is the first one of Ever... she's so sassy! How fun for you and Tara to live so close and have your kiddos be best friends. It makes me wish Kendra was a little more normal, haha!