Monday, February 16, 2009

While we were gone!

Ever and I have been in St. George for the last week. It was nice to be there with Tara while she waited for little Tegan to arrive. We probably walked every store there, she did so much walking. It was nice to spend time with her though. We missed Rhett but he did a lot of work on the house while we were gone, he is so handy. It was so awesome being there to watch Tegan be born, what an amazing experience, thanks Tara and Troy for letting me be a part of it! He is perfect. Ever was not a fan of the swing, she did like the slide though. She was so good, she went everywhere with us and chilled in the stroller for hours while we would walk. Rhett's parents were so good to her also, they watched her for me while I went to the hospital, it was so nice of them. She is one lucky little girl, she has a lot of people that love her.


These were taken before we left. She is getting into everything, and walking a lot now. She still prefers to crawl, but with some coaxing is actually pretty good at walking, she tries to run though and that messes it up. I can't believe how big she is getting and how smart she is. Daddy brought some balloons home from work, she loved them, look at her hair!!!!


Rhett tiled our tub surround and refinished the tub, these were all surprises, we have talked about doing them, but never thought we would this soon. He definetely kept busy while I was gone, thanks for making our little old home so dang nice, you are so good!!!
The cute little gate he built that keeps ever from going down the stairs, she tries a lot.

4 comments:

Camie said...

Your house really looks great and Tegan is darling.

Brianna said...

I love your bathtub! It looks so good! Rhett is a very handy man. I also love that first picture of Ever in the swing...she looks so happy! I noticed you turned your blog into "Ever's" blog. Good idea, I should do that too because Amelia is all I want to post about. Tegan is so stinking cute. I LOVE his lips. He already looks so different from these pictures to the one you forwarded to me today. I loved the one from today. I want to see him in real life so bad. Tell Tara to do a post already! I'm excited to see you in April.

Brianna said...

Can you believe it's almost your babies FIRST BIRTHDAY??? AHHHH! Where did the time go?

Leah said...

Rhett is so handy I am very impressed! Congrats to Tara and that beautiful little baby!