Friday, November 28, 2008

Major catch up....

Well I am way behind so here's a little or big post to catch up! Ever and grandma on Thanksgiving!

Ever turned 8 months, holy crap I will do a post on that soon! She now has a 5th tooth 3 on bottom, that will explain the red cheeks at thanksgiving! Hopefully she gets the other one!

We got our new bed and bedspread, I love it! I can't believe how much bigger it is, unbelievable.


Ever having fun with her cousin Andrew, she loves him, they play good!!!

We got a visit from my Dad, Teri, Adam, and Madison. It was a lot of fun. We wish it could have been longer, but thanks for coming, it was great to see you. Grandpa Dave taught her how to jump up the stairs, and kick a ball, she loved it all.


We also celebrated our anniversary. A nice dinner, with Ever at home with Grandma, way fun, I love you Rhett!!!
More Thanksgivin pics, this is my cousin Jolene, and her daughter Ashley! We all went to see twiligt that night, well the girls did! (and doug) I freaking loved it, I thougth it was awesome. I love Bella, I think she is so naturally beautiful, I thought she was perfect. And by the end I loved Edward. Really I loved it and now am more excited to finish the book, I am getting close. I know I am a little behind on it to, but never to late I guess!

I got to take some pics of My cousin again and her cute family! Dilynne is 2 months now and still miniature, it's crazy. It was freezing, so we shot for about 15 minutes! They are such a cute little fam!!!







5 comments:

Julie said...

Those pictures are all so cute!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

~..kass..~ said...

How fun, Ever is getting SO big so fast!!!!

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

Those pictures of Jen and Casey are so cute you did a good job I am excited to take some and see everyone two more days ya! Ever is getting so big I can't believe she is 8 months oh how time flies see ya soon!

Brianna said...

I tried to leave a comment the other day but it wouldn't let me. I like those pictures of Jen's family, they are really cute! I really miss you doing my hair, you do much better than this new girl :( Plus, I miss visiting with you. I think you should plan on coming to St. George when I come there in January...then we can hang out!

Loni said...

sounds like you have been super busy! I can't believe Ever is 8mths already!!! She is so cute!!!Hopefully I will see you soon, my hair is getting pretty desparate!! :)