Friday, July 18, 2008

Look at that face!!!

Ever's face, not mine, I can't get enough of this pic!!!




I know every mom probably feels their baby is the cutest thing in the world, and I am not any different. I can't get enough of Ever, this pic is my favorite so far! I just wanna squeeze and kiss her! She is so fun and is doing some fun things now, she sorta has an attitude. She will just scream and yell when she wants to be held, such a faker, but I love the noises. She is getting much better in her Bumbo, I know I post a lot of pics of that, but she looks so cute in it and I can get a pic of her sitting up too! She loves her daddy, she beams up when she sees him, and she grabs everything now and puts it directly to her mouth, she is so alert!!! Love her more than anything is basically what I am getting to.




Soon I will do something fun and interesting to blog about, she is interesting to me though!! WE are going to Rhett's cabin in august, so that will be a fun new post!

17 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Holy, I am the first to comment, it is an apology of the shrine to Ever, That is all my blog is! Wow, you defintely will know what she looks like for sure!

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

That is the cutest picture so far she is so cute I want to swueeze her right now to! I can't wait for the cabin thanks for the invite we are way excited love ya!!

Lindsey Jensen said...

She looks gorgeous in that picture I love it!

~..kass..~ said...

SO cute! Looks like she is getting some teeth by all that drool. Her puffy body is adorable!

Stacy said...

Hi Nichole,

Ever is beautiful. I agree with you about being a mom. i love it!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

What a great photo! Frame that one! Of course Ever is beautiful ... I am trying to get Lucy to catch up with her cute little chunkiness!

Jocelyn said...

So I'm coming to Salt Lake for a Short trip up for my sisters baby shower in August! I feel as if I NEED to see Ever! I love her! Hopefully I will be able to have a minute to stop by! Also...YOU look beautiful in that pic. Ever too of course! :)

Camie said...

Your post about Ever are my favortie. She is a doll. Keep'em coming.

Julie said...

Hey you post as many pictures as you want of EVER! She is beautiful. And since I have never had the chance to see her live and in person, I'll take all the adorable pictures I can get! Blow that picture of you and her up and frame it. That is priceless!

Megan Andersen said...

Isn't the bumbo the greatest invention of all time?!

Jessica McAllister said...

Hey girl what is your address? I am having a shower on this coming Saturday and would like to send you an invite and I thought you might be in town. Anyway You can e-mail it to me at jess_adams23@yahoo.com, thanks

Evans said...

I love how she is smiling in every picture what a happy little baby!

Long Family said...

She is so cute! I'm glad you found my blog. You'll have to keep in touch! You make such a cute family!

Ashley H said...

Ever is so beautiful! I love that age in baby's it's so fun to watch them explore the world.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Vaughns wife Aaronee is the Head Coach, so he comes to practice to help stunt and he is an EMT so we feel extra safe while he is there. Its been so Fun though. If you are interested, next time you are down let me know and I will have you come critique or make up a dance or cheer or something... Let me know!

Leah said...

Those are some adorable pictures! Don't apologize about the shrine..that's just being a mommy! Everyone loves the pics.

Marla said...

You and Bree have to get back to living by each other so the two cutest little girls ever can grow up being best friends just like there mommies. I can't wait until I get to meet Ever some day. She is so darling she just makes you smile to look at her.