Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hawaii was beautiful!!!

We are back, it was beautiful. I don't have the internet yet it sucks. We slept in our house for the first time last night.We are trying to put it all together, I am so worthless right now, I can't get feeling better. I am now puking a lot, oh well, it will be worth it I just keep telling myself that. It is not like me to let my house look the way it does. We had fun in Hawaii, looking at the pics it may look like I didn't but I really did. It was fun to be with Tara and Troy that much, I feel bad I was a party pooper a lot but we did do some really cool things. I will post pics and stuff soon with a more detailed blog of what we did. I hate not being able to check everyone's blogs and leave comments. Soon I will though!!!!

8 comments:

Marla said...

Nichole, I feel so bad you are that sick, it is worth it though you have the right attitude. I think you should get Brianna to come down and put your house together for you. Plan it so she can ask the warden for a half day off. You deserve to have your new house put together. Get better, I look forward to your pictures.

Camie said...

WELCOME WELCOME! Don't feel bad about anything. I feel bad you are still so sick, I am sure being in Hawaii helped a litte :) We are glad to have you back. Keep a smile on your face. can't wait to see some aloha love (pictures)!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Yay! You're back, can't WAIT to see the pictures!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Call me and i'll come help you put your house together, ok?!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pics!! I'm so glad youre back and bummed your still sick! yuck!
Hang in there.

Rachel said...

So glad to have you back! So sorry to hear you are horribly sick! I feel for you! no rush to get the pics up. hope you feel better soon! ):

The Jones Family said...

Nichole I have missed you and I'm so jealous you guys went to Hawaii! I can't wait to see pictures- I am sorry that you are still sick, but it gets better! I can't wait to hear more from you!

Anonymous said...

It's so good to have you back!!! As you can tell we have missed you. I am sorry you are still feeling sick. Hopefully it will soon pass, and you will be on to the better part of pregnacy. Post some pictures soon and keep us up to date.

Jessica McAllister said...

I saw some pics from Tara's blog and you guys looked liked you had an awesome time. Congrats, sorry you are sick though. Feel better.