Friday, August 3, 2012

nursery and sunbeams




West is loving nursery
he has only been a couple times but does so much better than Ev did
They told me that he only cried once for a second, because he tried to escape and they brought him back in
he likes to get his way pretty much
It's so cute to see him in there
also sad, he is getting so old, and we know how well I deal with that
 
Ever is doing pretty good in sunbeams
I would be lying if I said she loves to go
she really begs not to go
hoping she gets over that
she says its too long, and she gets hungry
maybe it will be better when I don't have to wake them up to get them ready for church
But when she is there she likes it
she loves to give the scripture and go in front
she has a few cute friends she loves to see 
I just hope she gets more excited about going

No comments: