Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sundays!


Love my boys!

Oh my face!



Ev has this crazy smile lately, when she sees the pictures she says "that is not my real smile."




I love sundays! I am excited for Ever to finally be in primary, she seems like the oldest kid in nursery, she basically is I think. I hope she will sit with her class and not try to sit by me the whole time. West is crazy at church now, Rhett usually has him for the first hour, walking the halls, and I take him to primary with me the second hour! He is pretty active and will not sit still, oh well, they are only little once.
We love spending the whole day as a family, I wish we had more sundays!

4 comments:

colleen said...

Thank you for all the pictures Nichole. I love them! You are so good to keep up with this blog and I love you for it!

colleen said...

Thank you for all the pictures Nichole. I love them! You are so good to keep up with this blog and I love you for it!

Amber said...

Could your babies be any cuter. I still can't get over how Ever's is your little twin and West couldn't look more like your hubby-- It's CRAZY!! I love it;)

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.