Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween day and random cell pics

We started off the day at grammy's work, she wanted to see the kids and everyone there gets really dressed up so it is fun to see!




We did a little trick or treating at colonial square
this costume was hilarious and he was nice enough to take a picture with the kids.

We did door to door trick or treating this year and had a blast doing it.
This is after we were all done
Ever says every day still how much fun halloween was.

I never have my real camera with me and just end up using my phone.
These are all random cell pics!

I can't get enough of West's face in this picture!


We were waiting for daddy to come out of work and go to Aunt Marci's with us!

Salt lake temple for Cam and Jamie's wedding!

Gardner Village





Morning hair and face, I love it

One of my favorite pics of my Ev!

Here is Westbrook's weird smile again

Ev wanted to wear makeup for fun this day, she looks way to old

This is from the little mermaid
It was nice to have Rhett with constantly for a few days!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I can't believe how big your baby is! Love his little cheesy smile. You have such beautiful children. Cute Halloween costumes! Miss ya girlie :)

Staci said...

Love all the pictures...I can't beleive it's been so long since we have seen you guys. Let's plan a Sunday dinner at my house now that the tracks are packed in snow and my boys can't ride!