Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bad Blogger

This is so me lately, but I AM going to be better. I am not sure anyone even looks anymore, I rarely look at blogs anymore, but I am going to do it more. I like seeing what people are up to, and checking in. If you are still blogging regularly let me know so I can know where to look! There are so many that I get overwhelmed sometimes. But I miss the days when Blogs were the thing.

I am way behind so be ready for major updates and tons of pictures! That is if anyone is even reading this, haha!!!!

6 comments:

Emily Blais said...

Of course I still check in on you :) Your kids are way too cute not to! Glad you are back!

Matt & Ali said...

I still look at blogs! It takes forever but you should up date your friend list to tell you when they last updated. Then you don't have to check them if they havent. It saves time! Keep updating!

Staci said...

I look at your blog all the time, I love seeing all the cute pics and stories. I decided a while ago that my blog was more for me than anyone else...I love going back through and remembering the fun things we did and looking at how much my kids have grown! Eventually I am going to get a hard copy done! Love ya!

Jessica Kunz said...

I love reading your blog! I still blog too:)

Heather Stott said...

haha I feel the exact same way! I love your blog and your beautiful family So fyi I'll still keep tabs on you. :)

Kristi the Book Lady said...

I totally hear ya. I'm so behind on my blog, ugh! Do you use gmail? If you do, you should use "Reader" - it's awesome! You can view all the updated blogs you follow on page. You can read everyone's entire post and see their pictures without leaving the page. Just a suggestion for helping you to keep up on all the blogs you follow. :)