Monday, September 26, 2011

Ever 3 1/2, Westbrook 9 months

Ever turned 3 1/2 on sunday! We went and walked around Octoberfest and she got her face painted, she was so happy!

She started a hip hop/jazz class, she has gone twice and seems to like it. Ballet was on a day that wouldn't work this time, but this class should be fun! She can shake it for sure, she has some serious dance moves

She made her own sandals with pipe cleaners the other day, I was actually impressed, they were the same!






She loves to decorate everything with her bows.

She seriously looks so old to me lately, I can't stand it.


She has a serious appetite, she eats a lot and seems to be hungry all the time, growing maybe?


She has endless amounts of energy


She is such a smart little girl. We are so proud of her! She spends most of her time at her new princess desk coloring and drawing. I need to scan in some of her stuff, she is really good! She can write most of her letters, and some numbers! I can't believe she is this old, where does time go. We sure love her and don't know what we would do without her!


West @ 9 months

These monthly posts are coming way to fast
there is no way he is 9 months

His mood is all over the place
He is so happy most the time
but he sure has a temper

I seriously love his smile


He loves his tubby



He is pretty good at entertaining himself
He loves balls and that is his favorite word to say!

So dramatic


I think his cry face is kinda cute though
I love high chair time, he is so funny



So big

peekaboo

he has girl toys a lot because that is whats here.
he doesnt seem to care a whole lot



He is standing all the time, even balances alone. I expect walking soon, no rush though.
This is how he tries to pick stuff up, with his mouth.

He has a hair cut every two weeks about, I would grow it out a little but it is so straight, I am not sure I would like the look of it long and straight. Cutting it is a nightmare though.

He is teething or something becuase nights are not going so well.
He is kinda shy and lays his head on my shoulder when people talk to him he doesn't know all that well.
He loves his sissy
he loves to pull her hair, and bite her to, that does not go over very well
He also hits me a lot, not sure why he does that when he is frusterated, I just put him down and walk away

He is a pretty good eater, he still gets a rash on his face from some foods
he loves all fruits, wheat bread, and really anything we give him.

He weighed 21 lbs 10 oz 77%
and was 30 inches 92%

head was 95%


Still a huge boy, he looks so old, much older than 9 months
He is still a mama's boy, I love when he crawls over and just loves me.
Still only has 4 teeth, I was expecting more by now. Ever had molars at 9 months. Runny nose, fussiness and not sleeping are making me think some are coming.
He dances every time music comes on!

FUNNY......we get told a lot that he looks asian, I think it is so funny. I was at a store the other day holding him and the girl working says to me, "so your husband is Asian." I laughed! I love his little black eyes, well really they are brown but look black, his tiny mouth and dark straight hair! I could stare at his little face all day, I sure love him!

They are going to be close I think
they already like to be close to each other
Him more than her I think

5 comments:

Evans said...

Oh my goodness Ever does looks so grownup now it's crazy! She is beautiful! And West is stinkin cute! Love how dark his hair is and that his clothes are always soaked with drool! :)

colleen said...

They remind me of Rhett & Marci when they were little.

George and Tacie said...

Nicole, they are GORGEOUS!!! Oh my heck! Thats funny that random people will just "assume things" :) My first baby girl was HUGE!!! She weighed 22 lbs at 6 months! This random lady at the store says "is her Dad Samoan? She is so big!" lol You have beautiful kids!

ME said...

Nichole,

Your kids are darling. Ever is honestly so beautiful. Where can I get me a pair of those sandals? UGH, why can we not get together...life is so crazy but I would love to see you guys!!

ME said...

Nichole,

Your kids are darling. Ever is honestly so beautiful. Where can I get me a pair of those sandals? UGH, why can we not get together...life is so crazy but I would love to see you guys!!