Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ever's dance recital


Ever has been so excited to do her dance on the big stage
She has been practicing her little heart out
it payed off for the most part
the little girls got a little carried away with their spins
but for the most part it was a darling little dance
She has quite the little memory and will show her dance to pretty much anyone who asks
we got it on tape luckily

Ever loves to wear makeup and dress up
she couldn't stop looking in the mirror and pulling some hilarious faces

When she was on the stage she stood so still with her hands on her hips
I told her she was supposed to smile but figured she forgot
but as soon as the music started she put the biggest smile on and I was so happy
I was a proud mama for sure
we all were
daddy, grammy, auntie and Teg.
It was super cute and I will probably keep her in dance






Rhett took all these pictures, he said she was posing herself.
I wish I had her lengthy lashes, seriously.




Daddy got her flowers because she has been saying she would get some after the performance
Blue ones ever, her favorite color
And a new dalmation dog, she left hers at the library and it is gone
She was so excited





West was not a fan of the dancing, I was in the hall most the time.

5 comments:

Staci said...

So adorable. I love that little girl! We had so much fun when you guys came to visit, hopefully we can do it again soon!

ME said...

AH, you have to love little girls dressed up in dance costumes. What a doll...yes can we play please!!

Heather Stott said...

haha, oh my gosh, how freakin cute is she! all of you are!

Leah said...

Isn't having a little girl in dance the most fun thing?! I love it! She is so so cute and I love her little costume. I haven't met Ever in person yet and I can tell she has such a cute fun personality!

Courtney said...

What a cute little dancer! They're both getting so big!