Monday, May 16, 2011

Esmerelda


That is what we are calling her today
She is rarely going by Ever anymore
she wants to play pretend constantly
I always have to be someone else to
so does Rhett and West
I have been hunchback for a few days now

Some other things she will go by are
cinderella, doggy, kitty, jane, and belle
just to name a few
she is always needing to be rescued or saved

the one good thing about this is if you call her anything but Ever
she listens a lot better
and does what I ask the first time
kinda nice


She has such a great imagination
I love it
She plays really well and rarely gets bored
She has a ton of attitude
sometimes I don't love that
but i wouldn't change it
she is teaching me a lot of patience
I really need to get better at that


I am surprised she is wearing shoes here,
she never does
we have lost a few pair actually
because she takes them off
and doesn't know where they are
















She is such a little princess
she gives the best loves and kisses
I know she loves me so much
and her daddy and brother
I couldn't have asked for a better girl
she is the best with West.
She is always helping with him and never bothers him
he cried when she left the room today and she said,
" I will be right back buddy I just have to poop."
LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL

2 comments:

Kelli Eudis said...

Haha. My kids do the same thing every day. I can't call them by their own names! Each day it's someone different. So fun, their little imaginations :)

Staci said...

So so adorable!! She is such an amazing little girl! Can't wait to see u guys next week!!