Wednesday, April 27, 2011

easter and more


Easter was great. We started out the morning with Easter baskets, then out to the back yard so Ever could find the eggs the easter bunny left. West was just happy to watch!

Ever will only sleep in night gowns, when I found this dalmation print one I knew it was perfect.
She is a little obsessed with dogs and she loves it. It was really cold and she got herself dressed pretty much to find eggs, that explains the outfit!




I think West looks just like grandpa Marlin in this one .





Grammy helped the kids dye eggs, they had a blast.

She also made delicious cupcakes for me since it was my birthday. I am not a fan of birthdays anymore really. This one has been especially hard for some reason. Not a fan of the number 27! But I love my life and am so happy with where I am and my family that it really doesn't matter. Bring on the wrinkles, gray hair(which I have) and whatever else is coming.












The kids were in such a good mood the other night after Ever's dance class
we got the little camera out and took some silly pictures
I feel so blessed to spend all my time with these little ones
I sure love them






1 comment:

Kelli Eudis said...

Haha. Dude I'm cracking up over that picture of Ever, you and West laying on the floor. He looks like he's trying to eat you!! I love it. Your kids are too cute.