Monday, September 20, 2010

Pregnancy update...27 weeks now

I have not been good at documenting or taking pictures this pregnancy. These are the only 3 belly shots I really have. I didn't plan on sharing them, but I have pics from Ever's pregnancy and I have no idea how far I am or anything. I am thinking I should make my blog private soon. I am so not a fan of posting pics of myself. But here they are per request by a few people.
My pregnancy is going fast and slow, if that makes any sense. I am able to go to the gym every morning now. I am not taking zofran anymore, still feel kinda lousy though. It is much more tolerable though and unfortunately the only thing that helps is not letting myself get to hungry. So that will explain the major weight gain, and the fact that my belly and behind continue to grow at the same rate. So not loving that, I have like 3 things that I can wear. oh man I can't wait to be done and holding my little boy! Make this all worth it. Ever has named him Prince, we have no clue what we are naming him. He is measuring a little big, not sure that is the best news for deivery time. He is hurting my back. Moves a ton more than Ever did. And I love him so much already!



26 weeks


22 weeks


19 weeks, ultrasound day

6 comments:

Evans said...

You look SOOO great! Can't believe you are already 26 weeks. Can't wait to see pics of your little boy when he arrives!

Jessica Kunz said...

Love the pics! You look so cute!

Lindsey Jensen said...

Love the belly pics! You look beautiful as usual and seriously so tiny!! Can't wait till he gets here!!

erica said...

that first picture is awesome!
i can't believe your already 27 weeks. your almost there :) ha. okay, you still have a little while...but getting close.

Andi said...

I know how it feels to feel like you're getting so big, but honestly, you look awesome. Boys are so much fun! Can't wait to see more pics.

Camie said...

Oh nichole you look amazing. And I am even more glad to hear that you are off zofran and hitting the gym. I am still pucking my brains out and on overdose of zofran. I can't believe you are already so far along. Okay, plus I am like your size right now and I'm only 11ish weeks. What the....the third kids does weird things to your body. Anyways, don't mind my rambiling...I think Prince is the perfect name :)