Wednesday, December 2, 2009

catch up, 20 months

We see santa all the time. This is the 3rd time actually. She loves him. She is so festive, she totally loves every holiday. Right now she talks to all the decorations and especially my santa. It is a bit taller than her and she just loves it, she says I love you santa, and merry christmas. She cracks me up. I found her showing her baby the christmas tree the other day, she was saying look baby, the christmas star, its pretty! She always carrying a baby or animal around now and talks to them. I love her personality, she is very sensitive though, kinda sad sometimes. She is very loving and thoughtful, always kisses you better when she hurts you or anything. I really can't believe she is 20 months old. I say that every month, but there is a 2 in front of the number now and its freaking me out.

the house is decorated, well at least as much as its going to be. it was a challenge getting it up, but only a few things were broken!
we painted our bedroom, I love it. It sounds dumb but I am pretty sure we will sit in front of it for our christmas card photo, I am loving the color in a picture!
This was when we got home from our overnight trip, Ever and I were happy to see eachother, she is so fun!
She loves Tegan, they play pretty well together. She also loves her cousin Andrew, they just laugh at eachother, he is 4 and I think gets a little annoyed by her sometimes, but he is a trooper and plays with her.

This is our only family picture from thanksgiving,is it my favorite picture? not at all, oh well!
trying to get a picture of all the second cousins, kinda funny, Ever is a crazy child in all of them, she looks like a pirate in the top left one.
The Barnes
We had a great day, food was delish! Can't wait for next year!

6 comments:

Heather Stott said...

loving the green walls as well! thats fun!, and of course beautiful pictures!

Leah said...

I LOVE your house Nichole! You decorate it so well and have an eye for design, seriously! I would have never thought the green... but I LOVE it. And the decorations are so cute too. But gotta say the Ever steals the show! She is adorable, and I loved the "energy" post. Those pictures were so funny! It looks like she keeps you plenty busy :)

ME said...

LOts of fun things going on at your house. I absolutely love the wall and would be obsessed with taking pictures in front o it too...love the christmas decor

Jocelyn said...

Hello HOT MOM! For real....I sorta hate you cause your a total babe! With a baby! Aren't you LOVING that green right now? I just painted a table that color and I love it!!

Megan Andersen said...

Oh My Gosh! I couldn't believe my eyes!! It seems like Ever has gotten so big so fast!!! WOW! It is so crazy how that seriously happens over night!! I still want one of her...make me one please!!! Carry her, deliver her....then just hand her over -k- do we have a deal?? So cute that she loves Santa...mine hates him!!!

Michelle said...

She is so cute. Aren't holidays so much fun when you have kids that get you excited!