Saturday, September 12, 2009

fake pics

I don't know what else to call these pictures. Kaity works with this photographer, heidi j photography, Tara and I told her we would help her with her bridals and engagements because she wants to start doing weddings. So we did some bridals and engagements, kinda dorky I know, but I traded with her for hair and got to do some family pics also, she is a great photographer and I really wish she was my real one for these moments. I still haven't gotten my family ones yet, just these for now. I guess this is just a couple. I can't believe how cute Rhett is he will be so mad I said that but he gets better looking every dayI love him so much. I am totally going to look older than him forever.









So Tara did some bridals to, she can post them if she wants, she should cause she looks smoking hot!! Love ya Tara!

9 comments:

Higbee said...

That's so fun! They turned out great!

Evans said...

Love the 1st one and the one by the blue car, sooo pretty, well they are all HOT! Fun!

Long Family said...

You look goregous!!!

Brianna said...

They are all amazing. I love them. Why didn't you put the one of you in the leggings outfit with your head on Rhett's lap? That one was my favrite.

Megan Andersen said...

Oh how fun...I would love to redo my bridal pictures (except I would need a new dress cuz mine is a little outdated) Man, I am getting old! You guys are such a beautiful couple!!

ME said...

You look amazing...I love the sepia one of you and Rhett...wowzers!

Leah said...

How fun! You are gorgeous, and one hot couple! You look so in love, so sweet!

djzmcallister said...

Beautiful they are amazing she did very good work.

Cami said...

you are goregous! miss skinny minney! you look great in a wedding dress even if these are "fake" you are Rhett are a beautiful couple