Sunday, August 31, 2008

What do you know...

another post about Ever, but that is what you get, she is my life, my everything, and I couldn't imagine life without her sweet smile, she is the happiest baby! I love to share her with my friends and family!!!


Worlds best invention, she smiled the entire time we shopped like this, she thought this was awesome! I love this thing!


My cute niece Ellie at Wheeler farms, she is so funny! Her faces crack me up!
Kamryn getting her 6 year old pics taken, she is so photogenic! I love them both so much!
Ever with her favorite new toy, the highlighter, why spend money on real toys, she wants everything but toys really!
Today was the first day we tried rice cereal! She was not to impressed, especially when I gave her some applesauce, thats the pic below!








12 comments:

Rachel said...

The way you feel about her is exactly how it should be! Plus we all just love her too so why not share all her cuteness!

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love those pictures! I am glad that you post about Ever so we can keep up with her!

Megan Andersen said...

Where did you get that cute cart cover? I need one of those for Colt.

~..kass..~ said...

That shopping cart cover is the cutest one I have seen! I love it!!!

Loni said...

She is getting big so fast, time flies! I love the shots of her eating her first bites of baby food, those pics are always classic, wait until she tries the nasty veggies or spits them at you! I LOVE IT!!:)

Mikelle said...

She is a doll she def looks older than she really is. I didn't think you and Rhett ccould make an Iranian baby together too that's pretty funny.

Danielle said...

Hey that cart cover is so cute...I love those! Ever is getting so big, I can't believe it...they grow up so fast! She is like a little girl now! ha ha...not quite but almost! Do you know where any baby boutiques are up around salt lake (isn't that where you live?), where I can find a cute carseat cover? I don't know where any are around here...but I am in Lehi.

Staci said...

Wow! I have quite the adorable niece! Hope to see you guys soon!

Amber said...

I love her she is so stinkin cute! Her facial expressions are my fav. I like your bangs. they make you look so young, but in a hott way!

Evans said...

Don't ya just love those shopping sart covers they make things so nice and clean! She is a little doll, and it looks like she is getting taller.

Stevenson Stories said...

I am interested in using your number for the marathon. If you could give me a call that would be great. Thanks. Stacy Bracken 435-628-9394 (work number) Tosha's friend

Julie said...

K. I wanna reach through the screen and grab that adorable baby! She is so squooshy mushy! And I finally got to see her the other day...awake too! She didn't love me much. She wanted her Grandma! Don't ever feel funny about posting everything about Ever. She is totally worth it, and our kids are our lives!