Sunday, December 9, 2007

I love this season!


Well not a whole lot going on here, just getting ready for christmas. I love Christmas it has always been my favorite. I can't wait to have a kid and have the chance to see her enjoy christmas the way I once did! I love christmas still, but I don't get the butterflies and excitement the way I used to, and I can't wait to provide that for my kids! We are going to STG and I am so excited. This is by far the longest I have been away, and it is killing me. I haven't been there since I have been pregnant, we used to go at least once a month, it is weird! I miss it there, I get homesick in a way, even though I don't really have a home that I can go revisit, but it is the people and the area. Rhett's parents home really seems like my home now, I love it there! They are so welcoming and the most giving people, I am so lucky to be a part of their family. Christmas morning at their will be a lot of fun, and I will get to see my nieces and nephews open gifts, that makes is exciting! I also haven't seen my dad and family since june,I miss them and I am just so excited, I am sure some of you can relate!

I am feeling better pretty much, I still have a headache most the time, and my beautiful breakouts, but I'm getting over the nausea! I love to feel my baby move, she loves the sound of Rhett's voice and it is like she knows when he is around, she is so active when he is talking to or touching my belly, maybe it is not really him, but I think it is! I know he does too! We took some pictures last week in the snow, I thought we better do some, I really didn't want to though, but we got one that can work for a card I guess. I am getting bigger by the day, I do love that part. It is much better being pregnant when it shows. I can't explain why really, but it is fun to see your belly all big I think. I just hope it doesn't get to big and rip my skin, I have this phobia of my skin stretching so much that it rips. It really freaks me out big time. I lube up all the time, and just pray she doesn't get as big as I was, I don't know if I can bare a 9lb 4oz baby! My mom did it twice though and survived, I will be ok! I am sure if I get the stretch marks it will be worth everyone to have my sweet little baby! Merry christmas everyone, and hopefully I will get a chance to see some of my friends this trip!

15 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

I love the new picture, it is really cute. And just feel lucky you can just hope in your car and drive home. In about a month I will have to fly and the tickets are not cheap, I am kind of freaking out!

Adam said...

You look so cute pregnant! It seems like everyone is pregnant and I am super jealous! I love your blog. Merry Christmas!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

you guys looks great!

Ashley H said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I am not sure if you remember me from high school or not. Being a parent is the best thing in the world. My little boy is almost 4 months and he was 9lbs 1oz. It was kind of nice to have him big because he could hold his head up and he felt sturdier.

Rachel said...

gorgeous couple and soon you will have a beautiful baby to add to the picture! I hope I get to see yo when you are in town! I miss being pregnant and wish sooooo bad that i was again!

Camie said...

Your picutre is darling. And I am with you that showing is better then people wondering if you are just gaining weight. I am still not brave enough to post pictures of a pregnant me. Probably because I don't look all cute prego like you and Jacy. I hope I get to see you while in SG. It would be fun to baby talk with you.

Anonymous said...

you two are cute. i am so glad that you are feeling better. can't wait to see you this holiday. well i better, because we better all get together at least one time while everyone is in town.

Alicia said...

you guys are so cute! I absolutely love your pictures! I too also believe that she know when her Daddy is talking and touching your belly. Emma would only move when Cam would talk or touch my belly and she still to this day is the Biggest Daddys girl ever! You are so cute! I am going to add you to my list, okay!?

Cassidy Legg said...

I love this post. It brought a tear to my eye. I am so excited for you guys. You look so cute and so happy. It makes me smile

Emily Blais said...

can you get any cuter? Seriously! hey, can you e-mail me your address so I can send you a christmas card? I am trying to get them sent out and I dont have your address! my e-mail is emilyblais at hotmail dot com. Thanks so much!!!

Michelle said...

Hey Reagan was 9.9 and never got a stretch mark so it is doable. You still look great and about the breakouts...yeah the day I concieved I immediately contracted acne.
And I feel like when I go to St. George it is a completely different town than it used to be. My parents have moved so they are in a different house and I never see or talk to anyone who I used to and the town has grown and there are so many more people. You used to go to the grocery store and almost know everyone you run into and now you go and not know a single soul the whole trip. Maybe I am just an outcast but St. George is not the same for me anymore.

Evans said...

Nicole you look so cute prego! I'm so excited for you guys kids are so much fun, you will love bein a mom its the best. Tara said you are going to do it natural and i thinks thats awesome but crazy at the same time epidurals are the best thing in the world i think, but i think people that can go without them are pretty tuff. Anyway have a good Christmas!

Jocelyn said...

Your pregnant....Yeah it's still weird!! I think I stared at your belly for like 2 min in awe!! It's amazing! you look fabulous and so happy I love it! you better call me when your in town or else!!

*/ Jillian said...

hey! I didnt know you did loni's hair! That is so funny, small world. anyways you look so cute pregnant! I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute! Love the pictures!