Monday, November 5, 2007

Kinda Pooching...



So the other night, we decided to take a few photos of my belly, since I haven't yet, I don't really love pics right now, these confirm my feelings, but anyway! I am kinda poking out a little and I feel the little fart move quite a bit now. At least once or twice everyday, best feeling in the world for sure. YES I AM WEARING MATERNITY JEANS, my other pants still go on, but I look like a stuffed sausage, and they are not as comfortabe as these, I may stick with these pants forever, I am pretty much a freak about tight clothing, drives me crazy! Anyway, sorry they aren't the greatest photo's I was tired obviously, and yeah prego, not the best combo, but who cares, what a fun thing to see my belly growing. I can eat and eat and if it pokes out oh well, that is what it is supposed to do, it is kinda nice!

I FIND OUT THE SEX OF MY LITTLE ONE TOMORROW, I CANNOT WAIT, I HAVE NEVER FELT SO IMPATIENT, THE LITTLE GUY OR GAL BETTER NOT HAVE THEIR LEGS CROSSED OR SOMETHING. I AM HOPING THEY FIND 2 TO BE HONEST!

12 comments:

Cassidy Legg said...

you look so cute nichole. I am so excited for you. Let us know soon!!!! I am so so happy for you guys

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I think you are sticking your belly out. :) You look cute.

We had our ultrasound last week & spent an hour trying to figure out the sex. We cam eup with 80% girl. Good luck!

Camie said...

nichole, that is the cutest little bellers ever. I am so excited to find out what you are having...I can hardly stand it and its yoru baby! I will be checking your blog like every twenty minutes...

Camie said...

oh and P.S. I am with you on tight clothes..I start wearing maternity clothers (or big clothes) like the day I find out I am prego...comfort first!

Jocelyn said...

Oh how cute! yeah I swear that's just you doing your "pregnant belly" impersonation like you did back in high school! You look great!! I too cannot wait to find out what your having!!!! You better post as soon as you know missy!!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

i swear that is the real thing, there is no holding it in anymore! I am not pushing it out!

Rachel said...

OH MY! THAT IS THE CUTEST PREGNANT BELLY EVER! I LOVE IT! YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE CUTEST MOM! POST AS SOON AS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HAVING!

Brianna said...

I just saw you like 4 weeks ago and you looked nothing like that! You are so darn cute. Too bad my stomach looks like that everyday and I'm not even pregnant! Hopefully I will see you tomorrow night. Call me in the morning. Love ya.

The Jones Family said...

okay how freakin cute you look! I bet it feels so good to be showing-I loved it when you could tell I was pregnant. You look great Nichole I can't wait till you get bigger. You look fabulous! Can't wait to find out what it is- I''m sure they will tell you what it is I had an ultrasound at 17 weeks and they knew the sex. I don't think there are 2 you don't look big enough!

Danielle said...

Hey you...you are so tiny!! I can't believe it! You are going to be so cute when your tummy is big....ha ha Love it! Hey, where did you get those maternity pants? They are way cute! I want some...
So how are you feeling? I can't wait to find out what you are having!

~..kass..~ said...

finally some belly pics! thanks you look great BTW

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS that you are calling that a bump!!!!!!