Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!!






Here Is a few pictures from a little halloween party/trick or treat party we had to do for work last night! I usually don't dress up for halloween, and I really didn't feel like it this year. I told the three girls that I work with if they wanted me to dress up, they had to be in charge of it. They decided to have me be a fairy, a dark fairy, it was kind of lame, I really just wore boots, and my normal clothes with some pretty funky makeup, but it was fun. I also had my mom come, she is a Geisha if you can't tell, pretty funny. She is going to wear that to work wednesday and try to win the $200 prize for best costume. These pics are not the best, but the lady in the devil costume is my instructor, and the cat is her daughter Penny, and the witch is her other daughter Nikki! They are very into halloween, that is only one out of 4 costumes that Penny will wear, it is hilarious!!! I am glad they made me get a little festive!

5 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

Looks like it turned out to be a fun celebration!

The Jones Family said...

Cute pictures- wait you still don't look pregnant! Ughh- you make me sick how good you look. So you guys find out soon what you're having right? I can't wait! I'm guessing a girl:)

Camie said...

I love you makeup..quite creative. Your mom looks great btw...give her the $200!

Erin Tarwater said...

Fun! You make a cute dark fairy

Heather Stott said...

I love dressing up for halloween! is't it fun!? come on admit it you love it! it looks like you had fun!